OTG cabin in the woods ..

Discussion in 'General Homesteading & Building' started by NaeKid, Sep 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

A member of another forum that I am part of has posted his building of an OTG (Off The Grid) home. I am linkin' his story here with hopes that he will see this and maybe come in and answer a bunch of your questions that you will most likely have ...

20x32 A frame cabin Central KY

I am impressed with what I have seen from his posts there!

2. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Looks like an interesting home and quite affordable. I would like to find a land deal like that.

3. 2600i

2600i New Member

new at this sport but here goes. i just recently had a house built. i had to purchase lots of items as i did the "general contractor" job. point i'm getting to is take a copy of your 214 or retired id to lowes or home depot ...they will give you 10% off on any and all purchases at check out. your friend has a great A-frame. this is for "ALL" military. past or current! fair winds and following seas, thanks for serving.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  4. 2600i

2600i New Member

otg cabin in the woods

please tell your military friend, that he can show his dd214 or military ID card at lowes or home depot and get 10% off all purchases. if he takes his receipts back after the purchase when he didn't get the discount they will refund his 10% that he missed. this is for all ex military as well as currently serving. fair winds and following seas.