Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried any of the online systems for homeschooling like Time 4 Learning?
I'm interested in any you may have tried and the pluses and minuses.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I do not home school, daughter has been out for a longtime. But I have heard good things about Liberty university, it is an online course and wall builders by David Barton is suppose to have good curriculum. If you are on Pinterest or Facebook there are lots of groups on there to join in.

·
Here a while
1,305 Posts
We homeschooled 1990-2009. I never used any online programs, but if you decide to wing it, I can give you some tips on getting good materials that I had good results with.

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
Online is good for some. My oldest did great with it. My youngest realized I couldn't "see" how much she was getting done and goofed off until I got the progress report at the end of the month. We went back to books for her so I could see exactly how much she was getting done.

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
I have a couple friends that have been using the https://allinonehomeschool.com & they're really liking it. After 15 years of homeschooling, one thing I know for sure is there is no perfect curricula. Find one that's good a enough fit for you & your student, fill in any major holes, & go with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts