One day that nerdy guy will snap!!

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by JayJay, Dec 14, 2010.

1. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Remember that bully that kept pushing and pushing...and one day the NERD just snapped??

Obama's new tax on...Rainwater!?

Take a look at the EPA's own Federal Register filing, where the EPA generally describes the initiative it's proposing:

...requirements, including design or performance standards, for stormwater discharges from, at minimum, newly developed and redeveloped sites. EPA intends to propose regulatory options that would revise the NPDES regulations and establish a comprehensive program to address stormwater discharges from newly developed and redeveloped sites and to take final action no later than November 2012. (Source)

This is bureaucratic-speak for having the EPA force cities and counties to limit stormwater runoff to levels the EPA deems acceptable. Limiting "rainwater runoff" will mean forcing homeowners and businesses to pay new taxes in order to rein in rainwater, and that's no pun intended.

Read more: Obama's new tax on...Rainwater!? | Americans for Prosperity

2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

3. azurevirus

azurevirus Member

I had heard or read somewhere about the govt trying to lay claim to all water..I dont know, it seems this administration wants to hold anything and everything over your head, time to head west young man....oops...maybe not..didnt they sieze 1-10 million acres of land out there?..maybe time to move somewhere with a little less govt control...like China

4. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

the gov already controls it

it's being privatized in some municipalities (the SAME companies that effed it all up in the 3rd world)

T. Boone Pickens is draining the largest freshwater aquifer in the USA

The Bush's own 100,000 acres in S. America over the largest freshwater aquifer in the WORLD

China is dumping greywater into the great lakes and STEALING our 'champagne' of freshwater

almost 2 BILLION people do NOT have access to clean drinking water

just google Blue Gold

bottled water sells for MORE than gasoline

they (the gov) want to add LITHIUM to our public drinking water... the SCARY thing?... bottled water companies could be doing it now

bottled water is LESS regulated than tap water

:gaah:

5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

The Blob...sounds like you watched Jesse Ventura, Conspiracy Theory--and you get an A+ in memory:congrat:--the deal of China hauling good water out and bringing back sludge..I had just read a speech by a Chinese leader (from 2004) to his military leaders telling them they will not bomb us..it'd spoil this fine land...they plan on using bio-warfare...and then take over this land...if Hillary hasn't given it already!!:surrender:

In his speech he said our dirty water was cleaner than their tap water.:eek:

Guess I better order 2 more filters for the Berkey.

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

yeah, not a big fan of that show, but that one caused me to stay up all night (and then some) doing research... :gaah:

the Global Warming scam one is very good as well, really spells out the greed in the hierarchy in a manner so elegant in its simplicity a monkey could understand it :scratch

:dunno: maybe I liked those two because both of these are relevant issues to everyone {as opposed to: "did the govt reverse engineer alien tech from Roswell?" (who gives a crap if they did, or if they did, tell them to do it some MORE) OR "did 'some guy' REALLY invent perpetual motion?" (he didn't)}

-------------------------------------------------------------------

the only good thing about Zebra Mussel contamination (from Chinese freighters) is that they DO clean/filter the water significantly (too much in some respects)... the Chinese are very industrious, WHY can't they get the ZM's to do the same thing in their NATIVE habitat? water temp, pH, natural predators? what what what? I really want to know, because there could be $$$ in getting that to work, and let's face it the primary motivation of ALL human endeavor can summed up in "what will get me the most a$$?" (ie. allow me to reproduce most successfully)... and in the modern age that thing is MONEY ;)

yes, that was an 'absolute' statement

no, I don't want to debate/hijack the thread for 40 pages :lolsmash:

7. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude