On The New World Order

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by UncleJoe, May 29, 2010.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

While it may not exactly be current news, it is an ongoing saga.

World Government: Impractical, Unnecessary, Insane!
    An essay by Giordano Bruno

Globalists brazenly ignore the issue of human nature, sometimes claiming that such a thing does not even exist. The reason being that inherent human nature is a factor they cannot control, an inconvenient monkey wrench caught in the gears of their flawless machine, grinding everything to a halt. Our inborn desire for sovereignty in all things is one good example of an instinctive quality that defies “management”. We as individuals do not want freedom, we DEMAND freedom, or risk losing our very sanity. In the world of Global Government, however, instincts and intuition must be suppressed and the masses must be molded towards principles that defy our character. In order for overt centralization to succeed in any way, the integrity of the people would have to be eradicated and replaced with fabricated and submissive ethics; passive swarms following a hive mind, all in our best interests of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The entire essay can be read here

2. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I love it. I get sick of people always thinking the current administration is root of all our issues and the previous one gave them a golden goose egg

3. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

as for the intricacy of freedom, isn't the "free world" a relatively new development? weren't we all living in servitude for all existence previously? seems to me just a new word for it is globalist...either way the individual is impotent to effect change

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

As long as we are fed and entertained nobody cares.The leaders have always known this weakness for bread and circus.
    It will take a lot to wake up the people,but I fear it will be too late.
    I can see how some say we are fallen angels,makes sense if you consider how violent,greedy and egotisticle we all are.

5. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter if people love and want freedom. Billions of people live under tyranny with no hope of defeating it. We're going to have a one-world government. All you have to do is look at Agenda 21 to know that it will be a police state. The people who will run that government are engineering a worldwide economic collapse that will kill millions if not billions. They will be absolutely ruthless when it comes to killing anyone they consider a problem.

6. db2469

db2469 Member

BillS...I'm not buying any of the NWO fantasies you guys are throwing around as reality...what about China and Russia...will they be part of the NWO government? If not, how would they be brought under the control of the new powers that will be?
    DB

7. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

Im fed and entertained and I care. I cant be alone in that. It only took a dedicated 10% of population to win most revolutions in the past. I cant beleive America wouldnt be able to stop something they didnt like from happening. A redneck and his 30-06 is something to be reckoned with.

8. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to agree with our current resident liberal (no offense, db).... I must concur. The whole NWO is just fear-mongering meant to further destabilize the whole. What's the best way to separate anyone who has pride in their individuality? Make them think that the boogeyman is going to force them to become a Stepford wife or face death.

_IF_ anyone ever made a move toward a one-world government, it wouldn't last a year before being torn apart from the inside, probably sparking a world conflict in the process. That many people cannot play nicely together.

9. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

We'll see how they fit in. They can be bought off or threatened in various ways.

There's no doubt that world government is something that a lot of people want and are working for.

Here are just a few quotes on the New World Order from this site:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/quotes_on_the_new_world_order.htm

BANKER: David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994 "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long — We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Karl Wojtyla: AKA Pope John Paul II "By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable."

George Herbert Walker Bush: September 11, 1990: “Out of these troubled times, our objective—a new world order—can emerge. Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known.”

George Herbert Walker Bush: “What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea—a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law... The illumination of a thousand points of light... The winds of change are with us now.”

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." —Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England, in 1844.

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." —Professor of History Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." — Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
    Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 1994

"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital. Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and just another day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins" —Bill Moyers

"We know in the not too distant future, a half dozen corporations are going to control the media. We took this step (merger) to ensure we were one of them" —Time Warner spokesperson.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg ("Angel" to and active in the United World Federalists), son of Paul Moritz Warburg, nephew of Felix Warburg and of Jacob Schiff, both of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. which poured millions into the Russian Revolution through James' brother Max, banker to the German government — See the Sisson Report

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes." —Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.

"Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." --Nebraska State Senator Peter Hoagland, speaking on radio in 1983.

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of freedom to Americans..." "And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it.
    That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the Housing Projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make the people feel safer in their communities"--President Bill Clinton 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination
    practiced in past centuries"--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species." -- Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book "On the Creation of a Just World Order" (1975)

"We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt's and Winston Churchill's vision for peace for the post-war period." -- Richard Gephardt, in the Wall Street Journal (September 1990)

"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court." -- George McGovern, in the New York Times (February 1991)

The "new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all." -- Nelson Mandela, in the Philadelphia Inquirer (October 1994)

10. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Without saying more: knowing what I KNOW you SHOULD know about this how can you utter such lies so freely without taking the Truth into account? You should be ashamed. In fact, we know that it would last at least seven years. Oh, it wont be a peaceful affair by any stretch of the imagination but we KNOW that history has been on a long march to a one world government. Why would you argue otherwise?

11. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Everybody cries about freedom.nobody is free until they can shoulder a pack and walk away from everything held dear, and that's true for pagans as well as you beast fearing Christians.if you can't throw it all away, you're still a slave.

12. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

As the wise poet once said, "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

13. pandamonium

pandamonium 180 OUT

If you think there are not powerful people out there looking to create a nwo, look up George Soros. He has been trying to manipulate the global economies toward collapse for a long time. While you are looking him up, check out his ties to our favorite Obamalama-ding-dong. And it isn't like Soros doesn't have the money and power to affect change to a counties economy. Look at what he did in the UK and in Russia, and parts of Asia. This guy is real.

14. Meerkat

I don't know,they sure stuck together for a long time in Germany.If not for the cold russian territory we'd all be speaking german now.

15. Meerkat

LOL:scratch,was'nt that poet writing about a groupy and her drugged up wannabe rock star? I liked the song but it was a little out there.
    Freedom is about everything to lose.And its not free.It takes a watchful citizenry to keep it.Not with blind patriotism or closed minded idol worship.All empires come to an end because the people stop paying attention.

16. stayingthegame

stayingthegame Well-Known Member

I think most people look at a one world government as one person/group holding the reins to everyone. I think it would be more that we would have each country with their "own" government, but also have an "overseer" that monitors what is done there ie: the UN. if the country doesn't follow the rules, then they are asked to comply or they will be invaded and "corrected". we would still be the US but if we didn't give up our arms or we didn't send food to so and so, they would encourage us to do so or else they would send people to help us comply.

17. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Can you imagine a world government force coming into this country and trying to bend the will of all the individual citizens to conform. I'm thinking it might not be a pretty sight.

18. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Sorry, Meerkat, I'm a little confused; WHO stuck together in Germany? The Allies? Are you saying that the Allies banding together to stop Hitler was a bad thing? As for the march on Russia being the deathblow to Germany's war machine, it certainly sped along the end, but the entire German war effort was a house of cards, ready to fall in upon itself. Their distribution issues would have caused their downfall in short order.

19. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

I would have to agree. However, I maintain what I said earlier; a forceful attempt to rule through fear and domination cannot last.

For the closest historical example, look at the height of the British Empire (some may argue Rome, but I believe that Britain more closely resembles what you propose). Britain had a good thing going for a while, managed to add a British flavor to the local government, but in the end, they couldn't sustain the level of global attention needed to forcefully keep unwilling peoples under their thumb. As such, we have wound up with a number of British-inspired governments that all have their own flavor but still work together very well (the U.S., Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand), and a number of less power nations which owe enough of their history to Britain that they at least cooperate (Ireland, Scotland, India, Hong Kong, and a million islands and obscure African countries). I think that the United States has been trying to achieve the same end result without the uncomfortable middle years of claimed dominance for years. We go in, help set up a democratic Republic, and hope that they feel like they owe us down the road.

20. Meerkat

Basically the whole german society and its military stuck with Hitler.This is when patriotism can be an evil thing.Whip up the citizenry into a patriotic stupor and all kinds of evil can happen.patritism can also be a good thing and help to hold a nation togethetr or it can be used for evil.:wave: