Old Stevens .25 Caliber

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by Rugged1, May 22, 2010.

1. Rugged1

Rugged1 Member

none

sorry.....

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

It should be a RIM FIRE not a Center fire. It is basiclly a larger dia. cartridge version of the .22 Rim Fire. I don't think your going to find ammo.

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Just a note, we don't have a firearms section here on the Prepared Society, use the link to our sister forum: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/
    Thanks BB

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I'm lost ... again ... we can't talk firearms in the hunting section ???:scratch

And by the way I have a .25 calibre and as of yet ... had no problem with ammo.

5. bunkerbob

Hunting, game preparation, limited firearms discussion when related to hunting. Firearms discussion only, limited to our sister forum: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/
    This is partly do to the Google regulation on firearms and sales.

Thanks for understanding, BB

PS: I still like my guns:D

6. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Can we talk about "Cartridges"...........Who is offering .25 Stevens Cartridges......?

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Sorry ... I don't understand and ... sorry don't care to go to the sister forum.

It may help if you can post the rule/rules and make it a sticky ... :confused: because now I'm "NOT" sure what can be posted and what can not ???

I am sorry ... I do now want to be 'Trouble or /and a Problem' .

What is a limited firearms discussion ... if I may ask ...:)

8. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

9. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I'm sure it is a great forum for people that want to talk guns 24/7 ... but that is not me...sorry if I said other wise...

10. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I popped over there just out of curiosity but I don't feel comfortable registering just to ask a couple questions about my latest acquisitions. It seems rude to me. I wouldn't really be able to contribute to the discussions since I'm not that knowledgeable in the gun department. I'll use :google: to find what I'm looking for. :)

11. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Hunting is more than just guns. It includes areas where you can hunt, clothing to wear, hints and tricks to stalking or waiting out. Hunting includes (but is not limited to) cross-bow, long-bow, compound-bow, trapping, cleaning, preserving (tanning).

Just like Bob said - talking about guns in relation to hunting is ok, but, talking about guns for the sake of talking about guns needs to be done on our sister site (run off of the same servers by the same people who run PreparedSociety.com).

It isn't "trouble or a problem" and thank you for the suggestion - I'll get a rule-sticky setup here shortly.

12. bunkerbob

I just want to let you guys know that I reload for hunting every year, both for sighting in the weapon and for the actual hunt, for shotgun, long-guns and handguns. Here is a photo of my reloading bench, so you can see I am not against guns. The tumbler was even running while I was taking this photo.

Attached Files: