Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They just get stored for later.

:)

I have a question perhaps you can answer.
I'm not dying anytime soon I don't think but I can see the finish line from here.
I've become too messed up to use a lot of my gear, also have a LOT of gear I'd never be able to take with me, that includes guns, swords and other "things"
how could one legally dispose of a lot of this stuff? Mostly hand made knives and exotic hand weapons at the moment. I'd like to set some newbie or "Mall ninja Rambo up right if he has the cash, BUT filling a spot in a not so noob's armory suits me too. recall I don't charge an arm and a leg for my work blades, and IF you are of a pagan you'll recognize some as Norse and Egyptian derived blades, some are without grips for end user customization, some are of special materials such as Iron, bronze or Inconel, you get the idea, there's also hunting gear and miscellaneous survival oriented stuff I'm selling a bunch of customized firearms as well, but I already have a buyer for most of them but accessories, well who knows what's in the vault? if you guys have any "special" needs ideas, drop me a P.M, you guys get first shot!

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Give me an idear what ya got buddy. Monies be tight, but I'll hep a brother out ifin I can.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Some web gear,hunting and survival knives insane amounts of pocket knives, some quality, some old paki junk.
would already have had some pics up, but the reason I'm selling this stuff paid me a visit, my old buddy gout.
I'm figuring after an "event" I'm dead meat anyway, too messed up to fight or forage so screw it, better to get
my money back and live while I can.LOL

Some of this stuff has been sitting mint to lightly used since the late 80's, as in collectable crap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts