Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge Marine Drill Confirms Ground Invasion of Libya

YouTube - ‪Obama Launching World War III‬‏
On Sunday, CNN reported on a huge Marine war exercise dubbed Exercise Mailed Fist.
"The exercise is designed to test the capability of every type of Marine Corps aircraft, including MV-22 Ospreys and F/A 18 Hornets, as well as some Navy ships and Air Force planes," CNN reported.

The exercise will encompass a large area on the U.S. East Coast - from Quantico Marine Base in northern Virginia to the Navy's Pinecastle Bombing Range in Florida. Most of the exercise activity will occur above North and South Carolina.

The drill begins today and ends on Friday.

Thousands of Marines will take part. According to CNN, it will be biggest drill of its kind ever held on the East Coast.

"Exercise Mailed Fist is the first exercise of its specific kind and the largest 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing exercise conducted in recent history," Staff Sgt. Roman J. Yurek, Marine Corps spokesman, told CNN. "In the past, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing units had to deploy to the West Coast to conduct this type of training.

It appears the Pentagon has released information about the exercise exclusively to CNN.

CNN is a notorious focal point for Pentagon psyops. In 2000, the Pentagon confirmed that psyops personnel, soldiers and officers, have worked in the CNN headquarters in Atlanta. In February of that year, Dutch journalist, Abe de Vries, reported on the presence of U.S. Army personnel at CNN for the Dutch daily newspaper Trouw.

Obama will visit Fort Drum in New York on Thursday. It is speculated he will announce a decision on drawing down U.S. forces in Afghanistan, but the visit may also be related to a plan to send ground troops into Libya.

The huge military exercise comes at a critical time. As we reported last week, the United States is in the preparatory stages of a ground invasion of Libya and a campaign against Syria.

"Infowars.com has received alarming reports from within the ranks of military stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas confirming plans to initiate a full-scale U.S.-led ground invasion in Libya and deploy troops by October," Aaron ***** reported on June 15.

Moreover, the source stated that additional Special Forces will be sent to Libya in July, with the 1st Calvary Division (heavy armor) and III Corps deploying in late October and early November. Initial numbers are estimated at 12,000 active forces and another 15,000 in support, totaling nearly 30,000 troops.

Other calls to the Alex Jones Show from military personnel confirmed the reports.

:surrender:

·
Registered
113 Posts
So the worst President in our history is at it again. Telling lies and going against his own words. Lets not foget the promises to get him elected of ending the war and bringing the troops home immediately. :rolleyes:

Good Riddance Obama!

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
If these reports are true and we have troops releasing classified information to the press, they ought to have their nuts cut off. Folks like that DO NOT belong in the military.

Second, with my extensive contingency planning background, I would say that this is speculation. I'm sure planniners are working what if scenarios, but those would not filter down to the trenches.

I would say this report is BS.

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We all hope this is BS! However, there is no loyalty anywhere so it may not be the trenches.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
ENOUGH! This is illegal and has been fr decades but they are now increasing their treason to America.

If the people don't stand up and stop the murdering of people all over the globe[I can't stand islam,but most are poor goat herders and farmers ,innocent in these nations] we will soon get back all this horror done in our name.

We voted these warmongers into office and they just keep killing and policing the world.

I take Jones and Paul with a grain of salt,don't trust them either hell I don't trust anyone anymore!But if this is true,its plain evil.

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
ENOUGH! This is illegal and has been fr decades but they are now increasing their treason to America.

If the people don't stand up and stop the murdering of people all over the globe[I can't stand islam,but most are poor goat herders and farmers ,innocent in these nations] we will soon get back all this horror done in our name.

We voted these warmongers into office and they just keep killing and policing the world.

I take Jones and Paul with a grain of salt,don't trust them either hell I don't trust anyone anymore!But if this is true,its plain evil.
??????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts