Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the people stick with a political party that has for the most part kept us afloat during the most trying financial times in recent history or pick one of the idiots from namby pamby land to put the Country DEEP into debt???

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
I have a lot of issues with the Conservatives... but the NDP, Liberals, "anybody but Harper" crowd... I do not even want to think about it :lalala:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I find that our problem lies in always having to choose the same people, with never changing ideas. In not afraid of electing someone with a backbone big enough to carry the country. I want someone to make the hard choices and to say "no". I want someone to say that is Canada's turn to spend it own money, time and resources on its self, instead of trying to fix everyone else.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wouldn't that be nice, build Canada first, We NEED more manufacturing and refining instead of selling our resources wholesale and buying back goods retail :eek:vract:

Harper needs to resign, but compared to the other 2 and Elizabeth :eek:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If I was to pick the best of the worst to run our country, it would be Harper ... I couldn't ever consider voting in the Libs or NDP ... their parties have done more to destroy our country than to help build it up.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like a new round of destruction is on it's way :eyebulge: , except that most of the stuff Justin promised won't get done, he is a politician after all

·
Texian
1,387 Posts
But more importantly, what does his wife/ex-wife look like?

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He doesn't seem to have a SO, but then neither did his Daddy when he led our country into ruin in the 1970 s

You may now refer to eastern Canada as "The Idiocracy"

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts

·
Banned
687 Posts
Why Canada? Oh Why? We have mortgaged the future of our children and grandchildren in care of someone who believe that budgets balance themselves, that you can deficit spend your way to prosperity, that terrorists can keep their Canadian citizenship, that we can play nice with ISIS, and the list goes on and on and on. I am not a died in the wool Stephen Harper fan, but Trudeau? I suppose it could have been word we could have voted for Mulcair. BE prepared for Canada to be the northernmost banana republic soon.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
It doesn't matter where you live. Gullible people are fooled by the false promise of free government benefits.

I think now that the politicians make promises just to have the excuse to raise taxes. They're trying to destroy their economies. Spending more lets them raise taxes more. More taxes collected gives them the political cover to spend more. Which in turn leads to higher taxes and higher deficits. That's what's been going on in America since FDR in the 1930s. The goal is the complete collapse of individual national economies and their merger into a one-world government. I think most people in government are sold on policies being supported and are unaware for the long term goals of the globalists.

·
Texian
1,387 Posts
Surely you can't be suggesting that people would be stupid enough to let looks and "charisma" influence their vote.:rolleyes:
No, I was just wondering if his wife was as big a slut as his mother. I guess we'll find out....

·
Banned
687 Posts
:facepalm:

Looks like my area is still in the blue, a good thing. Surprised to see how much red is on the map ... :cry: :cry:
My area is still blue as well, but way too much red. I wonder if we will see a resurgence in Western Separatism with the fall out from the NDP in the People's Republik of Alberta and a Liberal Majority in the rest of Canada?

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We need to separate the blue areas from the red and orange areas and especially the baby blue area :brickwall:. and then in a couple of years after the non blue areas have starved because the blue area people are no longer feeding them we can have the whole darn thing back :2thumb:

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
no socks=stinky foot liberal..

Attachments

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder if we will see a mass exodus of oil company head offices from Calgary (and this country) like they were promising before the election,
Historically Trudeaus have been very destructive to the economy of the "blue" areas.

·
somewhat moldy
239 Posts
Long form mandatory snooper form will be back; business just can't market effectively without knowing the colour of my underwear and how many dust bunnies are hiding under the bed.

Elmer Fudd will be back to hunting rabbits with a registered carrot and eventually no carrot will be safe.

·
76 Posts
It was distressing to watch this happen. A few comments........

Part of the problem with the voters is that we are decades down the pike from when Pierre was in power and many in society have been born, grown up, had kids and have no personal knowledge of what it was like when that arrogant SOB was in power. Then there are the older types who seem to have forgotten how the Liberals and the NDP operate.

We have way more of our society looking for handouts now and even more of our population base is urban as the years go by. As the ridings show........ major urban centres are where we see most of the Liberal and NDP votes. Most urban types gravitate towards Libs and NDP.

We are seeing a return to east and west division. This is not a good thing, especially with the new ridings/seats mostly strengthening areas where the Libs and NDP will typically benefit.

We are about to see rural Canada, especially in the west, get thrown under the bus and revenue will stream to support the big cities and improve their infrastructure, while rural Canada sucks hind tit.

I am not a happy camper, because I know what is coming and there is not a damn thing I can do about it. More Liberal BS rammed down our throats. :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts