ObaMao's Emeny List

Discussion in 'Politics' started by horseman09, Oct 10, 2010.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

OK, you SOB, put me on your "enemy list" too, you Marxist traitor. Remember November -- if they're in they're out.:mad:

Karl Rove: Obama has an 'enemies list' - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Anyone else who would like to be added to ObaMao's enemy list, add your name below mine:

Horseman09 (and if ObaMao and his Kamrades want my real name to add to the Patriot list, I'll give it to them and I'll look them in the eye when I do it!).

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I've been on it from day one. lol

3. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Add me to the list!

4. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Not me!!

That Pinko Commuslim SOB has been on "MY" enemies list since the day I first heard his ********...

I took that oath to defend my country from all enemies to include "Domestic" and that SOB is for sure a Domestic enemy along with all the trash he took in with him..
    As I said before I'm not a racist...I hate his white half too...

Censored ??? I been censored
    / argggggggggggggeeeeeeeeee

5. PopPop

PopPop Well-Known Member

I do not think anyone on a forum such as this one would need to ask to be added to the list. By our actions and philosophy we will be on the list in bold type. What is more concerning to me is the people who will line to help deal with those on the list. Is our country full of people who love liberty more than life or is it full of people who will go along to get along. Time will tell, in the mean time we should remember the lessons of history. Germany was is this same predicament in the 1930's and full of good people. Germany and most of the world went into economic depression. Hitler was the result. How do you think he was able to get a citezenry to go along with his agenda and its horrors? They were hungry and broke and went along just to get along. The similarities are frieghtening.

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

PopPop, that's the best way I ever heard it put: they "went along just to get along".

We have so much of that today. I don't even know if the elections will do much to help get our country back on track. We have so many court justices and others handing down stupidity in the form of their rulings, along with all the frenzied special-interest groups and advocates, bleah bleah bleah.

Prepare for revolution or civil war. Someday the straw will break the camel's back.

7. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Emeny list, shat thats fully half the USA.

8. thunderdan19

thunderdan19 Shoots to Thrill

I doubt I'm on any enemy list, as long as they haven't decided to put independent, conservative free thinkers on any crap list. I actually feel sorry for the guy. I think he literally had no idea what it would mean when he got his wish to be the President. He is obviously enormously in over his head, can't settle in and focus (plays more golf by 4x than his predecessors), can't seem to actually solve anything (still losing jobs despite spending more money than any administration ever has for such pitiful results), can't figure out why he is the least popular President by this time in his administration since Carter (for so many reasons), and can't figure out why all his little friends in Congress are about to take a bath.

Dude is failing miserably. Being on his enemy list is actually most likely to make you more popular with pretty much everybody else in the country.