Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The world is going to hell in a hand basket. Japan and the Middle East in terrible turmoil, our national government has till April 8 to get their act together on a budget. So what does our great leader do???? Another "vacation" this time to Brazil.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
going to watch the Olympic Village where all the athletes will get STABBED in The Murder Capitol of the WORLD?!!?!?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Didn't someone dance while Rome was burning..... ???
Yes, Nero. And according to popular belief played the violin. Hence the adage "Nero fiddled while Rome burned."

That's why the popular ROM burning program is named Nero, ha ha, a pun.

AND, years ago on The Muppet Show, Gonzo played his when George Burns was guest hosting. "Gonzo Fiddles while George Burns!"

I love obscure literary allusions. It's fun!

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Yeah, I should have used the sarcasm font. ;)

I had no idea about the ROM program - that's too funny! :)

Seriously though, when is the media going to do their job and start covering the fact that the president is going on yet ANOTHER vacation? It honestly does make me think of many times in history when a leader (so-called) has partied while real people's lives were suffering due to the leader's lack of leadership. The country is going to hell in a handbasket, and our president is living the extravagant life as if nothing is wrong...

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
Typical for The Illegal Resident..... when the going gets tough, he goes somewhere for fun........ :nuts:
It's really rough when we are saddled with a man warming his backside in the POTUS chair who will NOT take responsibility and do his JOB. He RULES, he does not LEAD. :mad:

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
What if Airfarce One were to return early, without The Illegal Kenyan? Be great if he had to take a scheduled airline. :D

Be better if we could leave him over there....... :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts