Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our President Commander in Chief, Barrack Obama.

He will blame anyone and everyone. He has accomplished nothing in his lifetime and has proven not up to the task of president. But hes concerned about your health because he will tell you to eat your peas. Have you ever heard a president talk to his citizens with such disrespect. I truly believe he hates Americans, we know his wife does.

courtesy of rush

Rush reads the "Obama Blames…" diaries | The Right Scoop

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
A little over a year ago, I was talking with a young black mother. She introduced me to her son (approximately 5 or 6 years old), who then said to me, "I'm gonna be president!"

I absolutely don't like and have feared what Obama will do to this country since day one, however... Credit must be given where credit is due. Five years ago, that little black boy probably never would have said that; the fact that that particular barrier has been broken is a good thing. I am just sorry that Obama had to be the one to do so.

Actually, he has accomplished quite a lot in the last two and a half years: all of it BAD!:gaah:

·
Banned
48 Posts
A little over a year ago, I was talking with a young black mother. She introduced me to her son (approximately 5 or 6 years old), who then said to me, "I'm gonna be president!"

I absolutely don't like and have feared what Obama will do to this country since day one, however... Credit must be given where credit is due. Five years ago, that little black boy probably never would have said that; the fact that that particular barrier has been broken is a good thing. I am just sorry that Obama had to be the one to do so.

Actually, he has accomplished quite a lot in the last two and a half years: all of it BAD!:gaah:
What amazes me, and your right on the BAD, is that people define his race as black... Now correct me if I am wrong but his mother was white so I just wondered if he was tested and they found 51% black genes as opposed to 49% white? :confused:

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts

I absolutely don't like and have feared what Obama will do to this country since day one, however... Credit must be given where credit is due. Five years ago, that little black boy probably never would have said that;
Well, if that boy was only 6 years old then 5 years ago he would have only been 1 and not able to talk at all.

I think that folks (especially black in this case) that think (thought) there is (was) racism to the point that a black man could never be president are racist themselves and their thoughts prove it. I always thought a black man would be president one day... why not? I had hoped it would have been a conservative that would be a positive role model to other blacks (esp males). Sadly this president is doing nothing to help young minorities to one day become positive role models as leaders -- unless they are using him as an example of what not to be or unless they are trying to clear their minority name so to speak.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I too was quite disappointed that Obama did not "seize the high ground" and use his position to bring the country together. As a multi-racial man, he had a huge opportunity to take his place in history and make a statement to raise the bar for ALL Americans!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Racists on both sides...

What amazes me, and your right on the BAD, is that people define his race as black... Now correct me if I am wrong but his mother was white so I just wondered if he was tested and they found 51% black genes as opposed to 49% white? :confused:
I seem to remember some people of color complaining that Obama "was not black enough." Who cares what his color is! Just as long as he can do the job properly (I know..defining properly is liable to set off a whole new argument).

Here are some wise words to consider:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

I judge the President on the content of his character...which is seriously deficient in many areas.
--------------

Check out some other quotes of MLK and judge for yourself how Mr. Obama stacks up.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Here are some wise words to consider:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

I judge the President on the content of his character...which is seriously deficient in many areas.
--------------

Check out some other quotes of MLK and judge for yourself how Mr. Obama stacks up.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote
Wise words! I only wish we were all judged by the content of our character.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I am an American by birth and Southerner by the grace of God. I try not to judge anyone for fear I will be judged with the same judgement. I have always been color blind and accept people by their character. Obama may be the exception to the rule. Black or White he has no experience running anything ever (look it up), how then did he become president of this country????????????????

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I am an American by birth and Southerner by the grace of God.
Amen!

I have lived in many places in this great country and I absolutely love the mountains in the western half but there is something special about the south that I never recognised till I was older and left it.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I believe that Obama is an intelligent man and he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. I believe he intends to destroy the U.S. economy and help bring about the one-world government talked about in the Book of Revelation. When we have a total economic collapse, and there's no electricity and no water, that will bring about the chaos necessary to form a one-world government.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
I heard his dad was actually 1/2 Arab?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts