North Korea, South Korea Very Big Possibility Of WWIII

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Nov 23, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

2. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

I think we are gonna start to get all of our WSHTF supplies organized and ready to go. i got this sinking feeling in the pit of my belly that this isnt just gonna be a show of military force (dick measuring contest) and that will be the end of it. the north does have a good arsenal of nukes. i recomend the rest of you do the same.

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Taken out of context this looks like an interesting suggestion! :gaah:

:D

4. CVORNurse

CVORNurse Well-Known Member

Sure, all good preppers should have their own arsenal of tactical nukes. :D

5. james_black

james_black Active Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsQ1lKHNUrI]YouTube - HomeFront History Trailer[/ame]

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I'm not going to be that greedy. I'll settle for my own personal tank. :D

7. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

IF the NK's have nukes, they are neither very powerful nor very many. They may gain an inital advantage in the first invasion, but they don't have the production and logistics to maintain an all-out attack for long.
    The South, IF they are not totally dependent on the slow-moving USofA for their defense, will rally and push the NK's back. Y'all ever seen the SK Marines and SF forces in action? - very tough mofos! The NVA and Cong feared them.
    This can be kept regional, IF we can keep China from supplying the NK forces.
    Fence the two belligerents in, and let the chips fall where they may - my bet would be on the South. The Little Dude With The Bad Hair has just peed in his wheaties, big time.......

8. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Sorry BD - I don't have any nukes - and - you can't prove otherwise :flower:

WorldWar 3? Naa. To me, the Korea-war will continue on with lots of posturing and poking at each other. IF other countries do not get involved, I don't see how NorthKorea will be able to continue their posturing. IF other countries get involved and feed the war-machine, then I can see it going on for a couple of years ... but ... I can't see the whole world getting involved in it as I believe that most countries will be watching to make sure that the war doesn't expand into their homelands ...

9. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

One theory is this is about a transition of power, with the young nutcake taking over from the old nutcake and consolidating his power and pleasing the hardliners in the military. (To be a 'hardliner' in the North Korean military at Flag Grade, that means 'rabid, possibly insane.')

They're figuring the South Koreans and definitely, the Americans, aint' going to do anything they can't take and they might be right. We've too much on our plate.

10. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

500 miles from Beijing... yeah the Chinese aren't going to put a stop to it if it gets out of hand or anything :rolleyes: :D

11. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I hope this is all just posturing. The North Koreans moved some missiles into the area.

If it happens...

It's going to be mighty interesting when we've got soldiers here, from Ft. Lewis, shipping out on yet another combat tour, this time to Korea, and we see these thousands of military aged Korean and Korean-American males walking the streets here, either smirking at them, or else rushing to enlist. Might be some tension. It'd be a tough, interesting choice for them.

If I were a military aged Korean citizen, a resident here, I'd much rather serve with the US forces than those of the ROK.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  12. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

No tough choice here we better not back down or we are done as any type of power in the world. China is showing their ture colors now, as if we didn't know already.

13. unclebob

unclebob Well-Known Member

Ok any bets on Obama bowing down to KIM before he apologizes?:rolleyes:

14. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I was wondering how much Obama will give him.

15. Aemilia

Aemilia Zookeeper

I'd like an Apache helicopter. :beercheer:

And this thread has to many "IF"s.