Prepared Society Forum banner

North Korea plans massive attack on Seoul tomorrow...

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Clarice 
#1 ·
North Korea threatens US, South with 'all-out war'
AFP - 4:00 a.m.

North Korea threatened "all-out war" in response to exercises by South Korean and US troops due to start Monday and told Seoul to stop cross-border propaganda, upping the rhetoric against its arch rivals.

North Korea News, Headlines and Latest Stories on Yahoo! News

... the world is on fire

#2 ·
Looks like this is the beginning of the end.

#6 ·
I don't know, when governments have nothing left to offer the people as a reason to keep them in power, they often create wars as a distraction--or bomb aspirin factories.
We see what's happening in the mid-east. NK devaluated their currency and only allowed a transfer of 40 US dollars to the new currency. Has the gov got anything left for the populace?

#9 ·
Its things like that threat that can be the spark to set of am explosion of war 'heard around the world'. We SHOULD take it seriously and stay aware of every aspect we can. It's what all this preparation is all about. Ya can't poo poo one guys post... all the news is important

#13 ·
Dont see how these dictators think...I guess its because they are used to getting what they want..when they want it..does he think China is going to back him and go against America?..no, I doubt that as America is made in China now..Im kind of looking forward to seeing just what he is going to do..if anything..surely he realizes a military confrontation between him and the US and SK will end up not in his favor...also, are these dictators crazy before becoming a dictator or afterwards?

#14 ·
Like all politicians, they're out of touch with reality long before they gain power. Who, with their feet on the ground, would WANT to do the things they do, leading up to the coup and after they're "in office"? The narcisisitic pathology only escelated without any checks and balances once they get this unrestricted power supply.

#16 ·
So - I haven't heard anything about nuclear weapons exploding around the Koreas ... was it just hot-air that NorthKorea was blowing?

#17 ·
There is so much going on now, you don't know which way to look first. Just remember now is the time our government will slip something by us as law, when we have our attention elsewhere. I would check out all the rumors to the best of my ability before I start to be concerned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.