Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this interesting comment on a Zero Hedge article recently:

"He assumes that North Korea is a free state rather than a province of china which it is.

"No one yet has noticed let alone explained how a nation with a 9 billion dollar GDP could have a rocket program that in the west would be north of a 100 billion and a nuclear weapons program that again in the west would be north of 50 billion. The home growth of the electronics alone would be several billion to develop, and even the tools to make the tools are well beyond North Korea's capability."

I believe that China is using North Korea as a distraction. America has been forced to move aircraft carriers to that area that used to be in the Mediterranean near the Middle East.

China and Russia would have free hands to act elsewhere in the world. Or maybe it's just a way to get American forces away from Syria.

·
Banned
595 Posts
Kinda like 9/11 was a distraction to get a lot done (eg: Patriot Act) that couldn't ordinarily get done? Or how Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Somalia and Syria have been distractions? Hell, remove or disable the iron-fisted dictators and watch all the crazies come out of the woodwork! LOTS of distractions with the shenanigans of ISIS.

Or closer to home, we have distractions about Obamacare and whether or not it will be repealed. Or if Russia helped Trump in some dastardly way. Or...you get the picture.

They are forever trying to distract us. Personally, I believe all of politics globally has become Kabuki theater.

Now. WHAT are they distracting us from? Answer that, and you're probably a prepper who has his act together.

·
Registered
600 Posts
BKT for the win. After nearly nothing but NoKo for a month, now its shifted to the klan. No mention of BLM causing anything in the protest. There is something being worked on right now that some group is trying very hard to hide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts