No more Marines????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Sep 14, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

This one hurt!!! I remember FDR at one time had advisers telling him the Marines were a waste of money then came the war... now??

I swear I didn't think I could dislike any president more then Jimmy and Billy but by God the SOB we have now if bound and determined to be the very worse we will ever have...

If he tripped over his feet stepping out of Marine One and broke his neck it would be a win win for the world and would be true justice!

God better work hard to bless America because the bastards we send there to do it are all failures !

GAFFNEY: Send away the Marines? - Washington Times

2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Grrrr.

Disassemble one of the things the Federal Government IS SUPPOSED TO DO just shows how far off course our government has become. Kick all their asses out.

bczoom
    USMC '82 - '86

3. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

My geuss is that they're resisting Owe-bama's social enginineering and must therefore be done away with.

4. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

HosaBuck, bzboom and mmm, we must prioritize our expenditures. We should spend our federal dollars on really important things like, ohhh, how about spending $800,000 of our, our children's, our great grandchildren's stimulus TAX dollars on teaching African males to wash their genitals after sex.

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program | CNSnews.com

Heyyyyyy. As long as African dudes know how to wash their weenies after nookie, who needs the US Marines? :gaah:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  5. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

:eek:

:club:

:gaah:

:nuts:

:dunno:

I'm speechless.

I'm ready for :shtf:

:surrender:

6. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

:gaah: The next phase is to see how well this "protects" them from HIV transmission. They're using "stimulus" money to finance it. Our children and grandchildren will be making payments on this for many years as they try to pay down the national debt for this!!!!! :gaah:

7. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

But ya see, ObaMoa is pretty shrewd. For example, instead of the tremendous Marine losses we suffered in the Pacific during WWII in places like Okinowa, Iwo Jima, Gualelcanal, etc, all we had to do if we had a Commander-in-Chief like the Anointed One (organ music please) is drop a few thousand used African washcloths :eek: on those nasty Japanese soldiers and in no time at all the enemy losses would have been so severe that Tojo would have sent Yamamoto to DC with the peace papers.

I know. My wife tells me all the time that I have a warped sense of humor.:nuts:

8. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Ya kno?? GS is right !!

We need to stop looking at this shtf as a bad thing look at it as a plus!! the sooner it hits the sooner this crap ends and we can get on with getting on... come on shtf !!! please!!

9. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

guess there really IS a 'silver lining' in everything... even :shtf:

10. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Unit God core country ...

I don't think I would tick them off ..........

11. worldengineer

worldengineer Well-Known Member

The marines (and all the armed forces and police) have the right to disobey orders that go against the constitution. It is their choice, and if Obama can disband them then who could stand in the way of tyranny?