Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Happy New Year to all my prepper friends.

MMM & GS, if you two are still in the north country, I hope you are keeping each other warm.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Happy New Year! :beercheer: :2thumb: :D

horseman, yeah, we're still up here in the winter wonderland! It was -14 this morning, made it up to 8 today, and heading colder tonight! Beautiful frost on everything! Pretty! Even the air seems to have crystalized!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
:thankyou: May your threads be informative, your preps adequate, and your forums Mall-Ninja FREE! :lolsmash: :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Blob & MD, Happy New Year to you.

Gypsie, you and MMM need to be very, very careful with those minus 14 temps ya know. That's how babies are made. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost

·
Registered
14 Posts

:congrat:

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.....STAY SAFE! ;)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
pop, happy New Year.

UncleJoe and AuntJoe, here's to ya.:beercheer:

Yup. Mrs. Horse and I are flyin' on the wild side tonight. We're each getting into a good book and drinking a beer! Yee haw! Hey, Maybe I'll get.........you know..........lucky.:crossfinger: :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AuntJoe has been under the weather for a couple days. She fell asleep on the couch about 20 min ago. :(

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Sorry to hear that AuntJoe is sick, UncleJoe. Hope she gets feeling better soon. Please give her our 'get well soons".

The 1st batch of parched corn is done and the dried tomatoe just needs grinding. As soon as it's done, I'll get some of both down to you. Probably the 2nd week of Jan.

Happy New Year!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Happy new year to you all. It's 50°F here at 11PM, the darndest thing.

Here's to a safe, steady, gainful, full-pantried, full-bellied, smarter, HAPPY 2011!!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Gypsie, you and MMM need to be very, very careful with those minus 14 temps ya know. That's how babies are made. :D
:lolsmash: At OUR ages? :lolsmash: But thanks for the smile, anyway!

MMM is on his laptop across the room and I'm on mine...maybe he and I could get on I.M. and talk dirty? :D

UncleJoe, we hope AuntJoe is feeling better soon. Crummy way to start the New Year. :(

Hmmm...gets me wondering. Am I "Mrs. MMM" or is he "Mr.gypsysue"? :gaah:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Happy new year to you all. It's 50°F here at 11PM, the darndest thing.

Here's to a safe, steady, gainful, full-pantried, full-bellied, smarter, HAPPY 2011!!
It's not far from that in the Bluegrass State and it's been thundering for a while...weird?? or what??

Today was 63 and tonight is 50 and tomorow night is 26...go figure!!

Happy christian day to all here!:wave:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Happy New Years!

We got some rain in lexington too.

And let this year be better than the last and worst than the next. Hopefully :rolleyes:

·
Meoww
643 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
UncleJoe tell AuntJoe that she is not alone. Im sick too :cry: My niece came back with the flu and gave it to every one here. This is twice that shes done this. I swear Im going to demand that she quarantine her self for 10 days before she comes back into the house :lolsmash:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AuntJoe says thanks to all for your thoughts and Happy New Year. :flower:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
The pestilence made it through our house in the middle of last week. Hope it didn't spread to the Joe household through my wireless internet connection...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts