Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So millions of people are petri dishes. Some are so poor, they are starving, and have weak immune systems. Have people, with other diseases getting infected, and or using antibiotics and other drugs to at the same time. So here we begin. Just like I talked about. Lots of old and sick people dying will happen some more. Sure is a nice distraction to aye?

So story with video. Vaccines seem to be a poor way to deal with viruses. Made biochemists and the companies, they worked for, lots of money though. Forcing the flue and other viruses to mutate, to survive.

Hospitalization rates, and death rates, are not being talked about. So they do not know, or it's bad. Same with rates of people who die, after being hospitalized. Lots of bad cases in hospitals. Well we need to know. Severe cases dying in hospitals and mild cases becoming severe and dying. Or just severe. (Strains medical community resources).

Going to affect vaccines efficacy.
People are going to be vaccinated and be contagious.
More contagious that chicken pocks.
About as contagious as small pocks.
Much more contagious than Ebola.
Can lead to a more strong variant than the Delta variant.
Is this a different virus or just a new name. Not quite sure.
Possibility of another lock down in the US. Means Canada to. I guess.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So Ran Paul is basically saying this US government office (official). Hence the US government, is responsible for Covid outbreak. That is the person, in this department, authorized to make these decisions on behalf of US government. So it's the US government.

Wow. I don't wonder, if such a thing, would be covered up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts