New Vendor Introduction with special pricing

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Victor23, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

Hello to all. I have been reviewing this site for some time and find it very comprehensive with all the usefull information and knowledge that each of you contribute. I have asked to become a vendor so that in some way, I may share with you some great pricing on surplus items that you may need. I am a small independent business man that tries to deal honestly and professionally with all my clients to build a trusting relationship. Having said all that, I would like to offer members some special pricing on some items that may be essential to ones preparedness.

I have some new modular sleeping systems that are genuine US military issue. The system is comprised of 4 pieces which include a water proof Gortex Bivy in woodland camo, a green patrol bag for temps over 30 degrees, a black intermediate bag for colder temps. and finally a 9 strap compression bag. When all bags are used in conjuction with each other, the US Military rates the system to -40 degrees. The bivy can act as your tent to assist in lighter travel. Use the bags independent or together to meet your climate.

These bags are in new condition for $140 for the first 5 customers. The normal price is $149.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Send me a PM if your interested with your zipcode for shipping prices.

2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

All,

I purchased this sleep system from Victor23. The system is as described and very nice. He's also very easy to work with giving timely communications, and fast shipping.

3. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

Thanks BCZOOM! Glad you liked it. Great to work with you.