Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New accessory for your Solar Cooker/Oven

...a weather proof protective cover to protect your investment

Keep your solar cookers safe and sound by protecting them with a durable, and weather proof Denier Cordura Fabric protective cover.

• (these are made with the same military spec cordura fabric the services use)

For more details and information on the Sun Oven and Solar Burner Parabolic covers, visit:

http://www.solarcooker-at-cantinawest.com/solar_cooker_protective_covers.html

For more information visit our webpage, or you can email us if you wish

·
www.survival-food-kits.com
44 Posts
@cantinawest, really nice! is there any discount for members?

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Discounts on Solar Cooker accessories?

Greetings,

Thanks for the compliments.

We will be offering a discount on the solar cooker protective covers, it will be a few days before we have it ready.

As for the Global Sun Oven Holiday Package special, that is the best price online already. We have it listed at the lowest rate that the supplier/manufacturer will allow us to go.
Our prices also already have the shipping cost included.

We will post the cover deal soon.

·
www.survival-food-kits.com
44 Posts
Thanks for the quick response Nathan!

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Solar Cooker Cover Forum Members Discount

Greetings again,

I took a little longer than I intended with regards to the forum member discount you asked about on our Solar Cooker Protective Covers.

From Now until December 31st 2012, members of this forum that would like to purchase one of our protective covers can get an additional $10.00 dollars off of whichever cover they like by entering the code: covers in the shopping cart at the time of checkout.

You can find out more about the protective covers at http://www.solarcooker-at-cantinawest.com/solar_cooker_protective_covers.html

I hope this is helpful.

Nathan

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problems applying discount in the shopping cart

Greetings all,

I wanted to apologize for an error on our part with the discount not being applied properly in the shopping cart when purchasing the solar cooker covers.

It has now been fixed and should work fine now.
It will even work with multiples as well now, applying the discount to both covers when purchased together.

Thanks for your patience.

Nathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts