New social group anyone?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by westr01, Dec 8, 2009.

1. westr01

westr01 Idahoan

Maybe it’s me but I only found three social groups posted. If I missed something please help! I started a new group called “Just us normal folk”. I am referring of course to us survivors/preppers/basic good folk. If there already is such a group I will happily delete mine and join an existing group. As I said, maybe it’s me; after all I am new here.

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

You are right - there are only a couple of social groups setup. Anyone can create a group that they think is worth creating.

3. westr01

westr01 Idahoan

Great!

Great!
    I am big into camping (a good way to work the kinks out of new ideas, skills & equipment) and fishing (a survival skill in itself) I would like to see pictures of homemade camping gear such as a coffee pot tri-pod, lantern holder, etc… Any modifications you have made to your existing equipment, trailers, boats or vehicle is always nice to see. Help us all out here and share your idea’s.
    Thanks.

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I guess I need to look around a bit. I didn't know there were social groups. :rolleyes:

5. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Yeah...how do the social groups work? That's a new one on me too.

6. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Go to User CP (control panel) then down to networking :).

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

8. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

You could always use the faster way - click on the word "Community" above, and scroll down to the link Social Groups ...

9. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I'll keep that in mind, Thanks:)