New site, very interesting

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by bunkerbob, Jun 2, 2010.

1. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I ran across this site today... http://americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/ very novel idea. I like the way they are set up to help themselves rather than waiting for the Feds. I haven't read everything yet on the site, so judge for yourself. Let me know what you think.

2. TimB

TimB Member

Interesting. I poked around a little and so far I like what I see. You aren't committed to anything if you join. :hmmm: Thanks for the link, Bob. I plan to look around there some more. :peep:

Tim

3. TNmedicman

TNmedicman NREMT-P

Not trying to bring back old post but I thought I needed to inform everyone on this. I joined this group and it seemed fine until about 2 weeks ago. They are sending up wards of 50 emails a day to the group from unknown people. It has become a religion bashing group of closed minded individuals.If you thought about signing up for this I would highly recommend against it.

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Good to know, I never signed up, thanks.

5. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I am a member and yes, right now there is a thread going that has some religious overtones to it. I would not say bashing is occurring, just some heated conversations.