New reason to prep

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by Tirediron, Sep 15, 2010.

1. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

"right-wing think tanks"... WTF?!!?!? :gaah:

isn't it the LEFT that believes in the new religion of Humanocentric Induced Climate Change Theory? :nuts:

:nuts: :gaah: :nuts: :gaah: :nuts:

2. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Another good reason to prep.....

Here's an even better reason to prepare: :eek::eek::eek:

A Really Bad Day.jpg

3. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

If some of those enviro-engineers actually decide to experiment their ideas .... I honestly don't know what would happen, but, it could end-up being a very long term situation that even attempting to grow gardens or raise farm animals or hunt could become impossible for the average person to do ...

4. micki4ever

micki4ever New Member

wow! we already have that here.....they are called grids. the planes fly over and form a gridlike pattern in the sky, then 3-8 hours later, clouds and rain. No kidding! even in the middle of a dry hot summer day. I have related this to others and they are amazed that they have never realized this before. I think some call them "chem-trails" you can tell because they dont dissapate like jet engine streams, they become bigger and cloud like. They are usually in the pattern of grids over the city where I live.

5. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Hey Micki4ever, I know what you are talking about. I use to live in Montana in my other life and I've seen the grids. Never did figure out what it was all about.