·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
"right-wing think tanks"... WTF?!!?!? :gaah:

isn't it the LEFT that believes in the new religion of Humanocentric Induced Climate Change Theory? :nuts:

:nuts: :gaah: :nuts: :gaah: :nuts:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Another good reason to prep.....

Here's an even better reason to prepare: :eek::eek::eek:

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If some of those enviro-engineers actually decide to experiment their ideas .... I honestly don't know what would happen, but, it could end-up being a very long term situation that even attempting to grow gardens or raise farm animals or hunt could become impossible for the average person to do ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow! we already have that here.....they are called grids. the planes fly over and form a gridlike pattern in the sky, then 3-8 hours later, clouds and rain. No kidding! even in the middle of a dry hot summer day. I have related this to others and they are amazed that they have never realized this before. I think some call them "chem-trails" you can tell because they dont dissapate like jet engine streams, they become bigger and cloud like. They are usually in the pattern of grids over the city where I live.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey Micki4ever, I know what you are talking about. I use to live in Montana in my other life and I've seen the grids. Never did figure out what it was all about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts