Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m new member so pleae bear with me, what would you recommend for someone on disability with a fixed income should start, which items and supplies for moderate stocking piling/prepping? also I feel it is not hording to do this it is using the good sense that was giving us. Plus must people dont understand prepping.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

Read through some of the older threads, there is a lot information and wisdom in them.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
What kind of disability, and, how might it affect you and your preparations?

If it is something that requires pills to control, stock-up on those. If it is something that requires a oxygen-tank, get your own filter/compressor. If it is something that requires a wheelchair - stock up on spare wear-parts.

As for food, water, etc - the basics are listed in several sections throughout the forum, take a moment to read through some of the topics, and, if something peaks your interest, but, you still have questions, feel free to bump the thread with a reply.

:welcome:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nedding more knee surgeries and shoulder repairs. due to hard work from waste water reclaimation hard work there. I still get around pretty good but don't ask me to run a marathon:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I've seen your posts lately but somehow missed your introduction! Glad to have you with us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts