Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wolfwhisper, Aug 13, 2010.

1. wolfwhisper

wolfwhisper Active Member

I"m new member so pleae bear with me, what would you recommend for someone on disability with a fixed income should start, which items and supplies for moderate stocking piling/prepping? also I feel it is not hording to do this it is using the good sense that was giving us. Plus must people dont understand prepping.

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:wolfwhisper from a long time preparer. Look forward to you replies and posts.
    I moved you to here so everyone may meet and greet you.

BB

3. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

Read through some of the older threads, there is a lot information and wisdom in them.

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

What kind of disability, and, how might it affect you and your preparations?

If it is something that requires pills to control, stock-up on those. If it is something that requires a oxygen-tank, get your own filter/compressor. If it is something that requires a wheelchair - stock up on spare wear-parts.

As for food, water, etc - the basics are listed in several sections throughout the forum, take a moment to read through some of the topics, and, if something peaks your interest, but, you still have questions, feel free to bump the thread with a reply.

:welcome:

5. wolfwhisper

wolfwhisper Active Member

Nedding more knee surgeries and shoulder repairs. due to hard work from waste water reclaimation hard work there. I still get around pretty good but don't ask me to run a marathon:D

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

7. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Welcome wolfwhisper! We are practically neighbors!!! :wave:

8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! I've seen your posts lately but somehow missed your introduction! Glad to have you with us!