Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ~~

Hubby and I live in Tennesse and are working towards a debt free sustainablel lifestyle. We garden, raise chickens and meat rabbits. We have 2 kids -teenagers, yikes - who are homeschooling.

We want to be prepared when TSHTF. Looking for some likeminded souls.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Looking for some likeminded souls - :2thumb:

Come on in and :welcome:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll be retiring to Tennessee, probably somewhere near Savannah. Can't wait! :welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. bczoom ~ as for advice about teenagers ~ hold on TIGHT, take many deep breathes and pray A LOT!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all I'm in Tennessee..I'm getting a late start on everything but i do have a place to roll to if/when SHTF. This is a great site and i'm glad i found it. I've learned so much and found out how far behind I am lol. I'm preping as fast and best as my money will allow. The protection part I have covered. Working on food stuff now. Thank you all for your posts and the info.
Charles

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello folks, I am from TN too, lurked here for a bit then decided to join because of what I did not see, as much as what I did. My compliments to this group for that.

I did not see, what seemed as a bunch of wild eyed camo wearing racists types of folks. That aint my game for sure. That is why I joined this site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts