Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new member here, his name is Freddy99 - he is a IRL good friend of mine ... I'll let you all decide if you would like to have him join us in QT - he has some great knowledge to share ....

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Look forward to Freddy99 post. :2thumb:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, so we can pay attention to his posts. I'm sure any friend of yours is a friend of ours!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
looks like the vetting process has been completed ;)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before we go ahead and give him access to QT - I would like him to "prove himself" to you as well ... don't just take my word for it, eh?

BTW: Hozay, you'll love my friend "Freddy" - he has forgotten more about guns-n-ammo than I have ever known ...

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Sounds reasonable. Will be watching for him.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Well..maybe...

Does he wear cloths? one nakid Kanook is plenty...:D:D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If the newby is NaeKids' friend, and he does not belong to PETA, Handgun Control Inc., or The American Communist Party, and, and and!!!!........he does not watch The Jerry Springer Show, :eek: I'd guess he'll fit in. :)

We can either send him our standard 18 page application or we could just watch him for a little while, then make a decision. I'm willing to bet since he's NaeKids' friend, he'll be a great addition. :)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Hmmm...he must be the silent type! Or wise...watching us and reading the threads before he speaks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts