New guy from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jeffy_ssd, Mar 9, 2009.

1. jeffy_ssd

jeffy_ssd Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from NC and am on the path of selfsufficiency. Myself, wife and daughters are all experienced in animal husbandry and have owned horse for 20+ years, goats for as much, chickens, turkeys rabbits and are getting our bee hives in the next few weeks. Our goal this year is to store 80% of our food stocks from our garden and livestock. We do the majority of our own veteranarian work and are steadily turning our 12 acres into a bona fide retreat. We look forward to learning from the members here. if thee is something that we can offer in theway of information please ask.

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

welcome, Jeffy :D

*waves

we look forward to your input

3. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Welcome Jeffy! I am relatively new to the site myself.

4. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! Glad you joined.

5. mona

mona Guest

Welcome from Oregon.

6. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

Welcome from another Nawth kackalackeyan

7. Herbalpagan

Herbalpagan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from western Mass! It sounds like you will have lots to share with us. :)

8. jeffy_ssd

jeffy_ssd Member

Nawth kackalackey :rolleyes: And I thought my part of the state were the only ones that said that, lol

9. cconbalsam

cconbalsam New Member

I thought that was just a Dusty Roads thing from Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling. :D:D

10. Turkish

Turkish Guest

Welcome aboard! How old are you daughters? I myself have 2 daughters who are also into the idea of preparedness. They are 24 and 27.

11. benJAMMIN

benJAMMIN Guest

Good to have you. Seems like you got a lot to say and we're willing to listen! I read and listen on this site more than I post, unfortunately but I am trying to make my way back on here regularly.