1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.TeaPartiersMustDie.com

Not a joke from what I see on google.
Seems they have a new game plan and a game to go with it.:eek:
Its the latest rage and selling to kids of all ages.
I can't pull the thing up,but from what I read many conservatives like Palin and others are being slaughtered .
Wheres the FBI ? Oh thats right they are busy solving 'hate crimes'against libs and other anti-Americans.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
It's a pathetic flash cookie game 1st person shooter that is cutting edge mid-80s Castle Wolfensteinesque graphics with misinformation plastered in the cut scenes... if anything, maybe some normally unmotivated tweens will look up some of the people/facts parodied and actually learn something besides their state-mandated indoctrination.
The Democrats have this "enemies list"... denominated in epithets aimed at the people whose wallets they wish to hijack and take up residence inside. You can be a “Racist!” and you can be a “Homophobe!” and you can be a “T-bagger!” You can be “Selfish!” and you can be a “Wacko!” and you can be a “Hick!” and you can be a “Rube!” and you can be an “Extremist!” You can be a “Right-wing-nut!” and you can be “Mentally Ill” and you can be “Deranged!” and you can be a “Warmonger!” and you can be "Unenlightened!" and you can be a “FatCat!” and you can be a “Nazi!” and you can be a “Fascist!”... although no one more closely approaches the precise description of “Nazi!” or “Fascist!” than the usual Democrat propagandist; either official, or self-appointed.
Lies, after all, are the heart and soul and the sword and shield of the Democrat party.
So all you have to do to occupy multiple epithets on the Democrats’ enemies list is to insist that they take their hands off yourself, off your wallet, off your property, off your kids, off your diet, off your healthcare, off your household appliances, off your car, off your bank account, off your weapons of self-defense, off your liberty, and off your freedom of speech. Insist on all these good things - and that qualifies you to be spat upon by nasty, mean-spirited scum --- by The Friends of All Mankind... by a gang of lying, thieving, dope-smoking, pill-popping, coke-snorting, sticky-fingered, bloodsucking, tax-eating, gun-stealing, predatory humanitarian-in-name-only thugs... by the Democrat party, in other words. No political party in the history of America more profoundly deserves to fade into the annals of obscure failed poltics.

:rantoff:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Ever notice when someone or an organization gets too close to the truth they are held up to redicule and persecusion. The Tea Party has brought a lot of the evil done by the elite to light and so therefore they are under attack. Just makes me want to champion their cause even more.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a pathetic flash cookie game 1st person shooter that is cutting edge mid-80s Castle Wolfensteinesque graphics with misinformation plastered in the cut scenes... if anything, maybe some normally unmotivated tweens will look up some of the people/facts parodied and actually learn something besides their state-mandated indoctrination.
The Democrats have this "enemies list"... denominated in epithets aimed at the people whose wallets they wish to hijack and take up residence inside. You can be a "Racist!" and you can be a "Homophobe!" and you can be a "T-bagger!" You can be "Selfish!" and you can be a "Wacko!" and you can be a "Hick!" and you can be a "Rube!" and you can be an "Extremist!" You can be a "Right-wing-nut!" and you can be "Mentally Ill" and you can be "Deranged!" and you can be a "Warmonger!" and you can be "Unenlightened!" and you can be a "FatCat!" and you can be a "Nazi!" and you can be a "Fascist!"... although no one more closely approaches the precise description of "Nazi!" or "Fascist!" than the usual Democrat propagandist; either official, or self-appointed.
Lies, after all, are the heart and soul and the sword and shield of the Democrat party.
So all you have to do to occupy multiple epithets on the Democrats' enemies list is to insist that they take their hands off yourself, off your wallet, off your property, off your kids, off your diet, off your healthcare, off your household appliances, off your car, off your bank account, off your weapons of self-defense, off your liberty, and off your freedom of speech. Insist on all these good things - and that qualifies you to be spat upon by nasty, mean-spirited scum --- by The Friends of All Mankind... by a gang of lying, thieving, dope-smoking, pill-popping, coke-snorting, sticky-fingered, bloodsucking, tax-eating, gun-stealing, predatory humanitarian-in-name-only thugs... by the Democrat party, in other words. No political party in the history of America more profoundly deserves to fade into the annals of obscure failed poltics.

Could'nt have said it better myself!:congrat: .But then yall already know this.
I keep trying to find somethign possitive about the times we live in,but its gettng harder everyday with every news release .
Its light living in the damn Trilight Zone anymore. I wish with all my heart I could make it better for the young,like my grandkids who feel their future is shot to hell.They are all grown except for a couple and trying to find jobs or worried avbout keeping a job.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They will find it a lot easier to kill us in the game than in person.
I'm not so sure aout that.
Whle we were working and paying taxes to help breed their large families and bring them in from all over the world,they were making plans to take over.LA Raza ,aka,THE RACE. Has joined up with most oher latinio groups now claiming in 4 yr.s they will take over Aamerica in a civil war.So its many of the muslims,latinos,blacks ,homosexuals,and white libs who will join forces against the rest of us.It boils down to if our military will help them or us.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ever notice when someone or an organization gets too close to the truth they are held up to redicule and persecusion. The Tea Party has brought a lot of the evil done by the elite to light and so therefore they are under attack. Just makes me want to champion their cause even more.
Sadly many of the Tea Partys kids and grandkids were holding up candles and crying at the Obama Ihaugeration,tears of indoctrination from the schools and universities they were exposed to .
Not many of our young at tea parties,peer pressure is a big thing too.Most colleges and schools now are majority minority and many are foreigners .I watch them interact,its not good how much most kids of conservatives kiss up to the liberlas and PC minorities.After all they have been taught all their school years that ****** and america are bad.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
The Democrats have this "enemies list"... denominated in epithets aimed at the people whose wallets they wish to hijack and take up residence inside. You can be a "Racist!" and you can be a "Homophobe!" and you can be a "T-bagger!" You can be "Selfish!" and you can be a "Wacko!" and you can be a "Hick!" and you can be a "Rube!" and you can be an "Extremist!" You can be a "Right-wing-nut!" and you can be "Mentally Ill" and you can be "Deranged!" and you can be a "Warmonger!" and you can be "Unenlightened!" and you can be a "FatCat!" and you can be a "Nazi!" and you can be a "Fascist!"... although no one more closely approaches the precise description of "Nazi!" or "Fascist!" than the usual Democrat propagandist; either official, or self-appointed.
So all you have to do to occupy multiple epithets on the Democrats' enemies list is to insist that they take their hands off yourself, off your wallet, off your property, off your kids, off your diet, off your healthcare, off your household appliances, off your car, off your bank account, off your weapons of self-defense, off your liberty, and off your freedom of speech. Insist on all these good things - and that qualifies you to be spat upon by nasty, mean-spirited scum --- by The Friends of All Mankind... by a gang of lying, thieving, dope-smoking, pill-popping, coke-snorting, sticky-fingered, bloodsucking, tax-eating, gun-stealing, predatory humanitarian-in-name-only thugs... by the Democrat party, in other words. No political party in the history of America more profoundly deserves to fade into the annals of obscure failed poltics.

Well Id say you pretty much covered it! :congrat::congrat:

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Sadly many of the Tea Partys kids and grandkids were holding up candles and crying at the Obama Ihaugeration,tears of indoctrination from the schools and universities they were exposed to .
Not many of our young at tea parties,peer pressure is a big thing too.Most colleges and schools now are majority minority and many are foreigners .I watch them interact,its not good how much most kids of conservatives kiss up to the liberlas and PC minorities.After all they have been taught all their school years that ****** and america are bad.
This simply goes back to poor parenting. Nothing more nothing less. We all know academics are left leaning but that doesnt excuse us from raising our kids to know the difference between sound politics/policies/morality and its opposite (the left).

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This simply goes back to poor parenting. Nothing more nothing less. We all know academics are left leaning but that doesnt excuse us from raising our kids to know the difference between sound politics/policies/morality and its opposite (the left).
Most kids now have parents maybe a couple hours a night since mothers have to work to help support the family.
The schools have their attention 7 hours a day to influance their young naive minds .Actually most stay on line ,cell phones taxting or play with games and watch movies,so the parents are hardly any influance at all.
So if TSHTF whos side will our young join ? The civil war had fathers against sons,brothers against brothers.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Most kids now have parents maybe a couple hours a night since mothers have to work to help support the family.
The schools have their attention 7 hours a day to influance their young naive minds .Actually most stay on line ,cell phones taxting or play with games and watch movies,so the parents are hardly any influance at all.
So if TSHTF whos side will our young join ? The civil war had fathers against sons,brothers against brothers.
Oh, I dont disagree. Just saying its a parenting problem -- which you reiterate above by saying "kids now have parents maybe a couple hours a night"... thats a good part of the problem.

I will say that although many/most would side with the left you may be surprised how many have their heads on straight. I was young once... my head was a little crooked but I knew up from down and left from right and right from wrong.

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
I like political satire regardless of who it's making fun of, I think you can insert anyone political belief and it wold be funny to the opposition.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
I like political satire regardless of who it's making fun of, I think you can insert anyone political belief and it wold be funny to the opposition.
I think it's more the hyprocrisy of those on the 'left' (in and out of the administration/government) doing many of the despicable things, to citizens of their own country, they accuse T.E.A. Party members/conservatives of doing, even when proven fictitious, that has many upset.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
its 404....

ok,which one of you right wing fascists hacked the site?

I'll buy you a case of Sam Addams!:beercheer:

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
I think it's more the hyprocrisy of those on the 'left' (in and out of the administration/government) doing many of the despicable things, to citizens of their own country, they accuse T.E.A. Party members/conservatives of doing, even when proven fictitious, that has many upset.
I'm sorry I wasn't debating the politics of it, I was jut commenting on my love of political satire.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
its 404....

ok,which one of you right wing fascists hacked the site?

I'll buy you a case of Sam Addams!:beercheer:
<raises hand sheepishly>

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Boss,When our leaders call for violence against certain groups its not politicle satire,its division.
When a black panther thug calls for killing 'crackers'and their cracker babies and a white union thug tells the other commy union thiugs to
'take out the sons of bitches'.This is terroristic threats and a call to arms.
We will also soon be introduced to 'Agenda 21'.There is no place to run or hide.:surrender:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts