Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I've been checking out this site for the past few months, and I always find some useful information. I'm from north east PA and have always been interested in being self sufficient. Now that I have kids I realize how much of a necessity it is. These precious little people are depending on me (and my husband, but I'm a stay-at-home, so really it's ME) for everything and I need to be prepared for ANYthing. I want them to learn not to be scared, but be ready. Thanks for all the great nuggets on the site. Keep up the good work all.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
:welcome:

I wish I was a stay-at-home mom ... too bad I am a guy :eek:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yep welcome!! short folks need love too.....:wave:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome.:wave:

Don't be shy ... jump on in.:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Better prepare now. Looks like another blizzard for us. :wave:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome The short blond, lots of good info and a good group here, enjoy

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello and Welcome

:wave:Hello Glad to have you with us. I love this site and hope you will too

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard,:wave: More people need to be ready instead of scared!;)

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome from the opposite corner of the state! :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hi Shortblond. I'm a brand new newby here , too, and I'm also from NE Pennsylvania. Got whacked with a little snow, didn't we? Lots of fun. Glad to know my family (wife, 3 grown kids and me) isn't alone in NEPA regarding prep. Hello to everyone. I too have been cruising this site for a while. Thank you, to everyone.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: horseman09 from a slightly less snowy region of Pa :wave:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, Uncle Joe. I was born & raised near Martinsburg, PA. Kinda central PA, huh?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
We're about 60 miles east of there. Martinsburg is actually more "central" than we are. :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard, lots of good preppers all over Pa.

·
Registered
72 Posts
welcome from M.D

Hi All, I've been checking out this site for the past few months, and I always find some useful information. I'm from north east PA and have always been interested in being self sufficient. Now that I have kids I realize how much of a necessity it is. These precious little people are depending on me (and my husband, but I'm a stay-at-home, so really it's ME) for everything and I need to be prepared for ANYthing. I want them to learn not to be scared, but be ready. Thanks for all the great nuggets on the site. Keep up the good work all.[/QUOT

welcome great to have you on board.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts