Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just stumbled across this site, I am from Harrisburg,Pa. I am looking forward to learning lots from all the members here on how to keep myself and family prepared for whatever may come!I am new to the board here but have been a "prepper" for years I am interested in learning some self sustaining talents (gardening,canning candlemaking,home improvements/upgrades etc)So thank you to all who are taking the time to read my run on sentence here and to anyone who replies:p

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have to disagree with you about half -- you can't be only halfway sane if your a prepper. You're at least 90% sane since you're a prepper. (Well, except for Hozaybuck and UncleJoe :))

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome from another PA prepper!!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have to disagree with you about half -- you can't be only halfway sane if your a prepper. You're at least 90% sane since you're a prepper. (Well, except for Hozaybuck and UncleJoe :))
*snif* I feel neglected and left-out that you didn't include me, horseman! :cry:

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us! We're kind of like having kooky family members, only smarter and more prepared! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
HEY!! I resemble that remark you fruitcake. :kiss:

:welcome: HalfwaySane. Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Please, come on in!

Hello and :welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts