Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a category for posting links to Youtube videos about prepping and the economic issues that have to do with economic collapse, hyperinflation, and so forth?

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
How about a category for posting links to Youtube videos about prepping and the economic issues that have to do with economic collapse, hyperinflation, and so forth?
Here is the first! Language is rated.

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Looks like we have seen a lot of the same Videos.:D

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Interview with John Williams from Shadowstats.com. He said that if the government calculated inflation the way it did in 1980 the official rate would be 11% right now.

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
Semi related... take a look at KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! for those youtube videos that you'd like to save to your computer for offline viewing. I've been saving a variety of how-to videos and building up an educational library of different topics.

Basically find a video on youtube you want to save. Copy the URL. Go to KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! and paste the URL into the box. It will come up with multiple formats that you can select from to download the video. I'd suggest always using the same format. If you later burn discs with these videos consider also putting one of the freeware viewers on there so you'll be able to view them on other machines.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Before It's News

Lindsey Williams has a number of videos on youtube. He's been on the Alex Jones show a number of times. I'm not sure how much of this to believe but it's certainly worth considering. There's other material besides the Lindsey Williams interview.

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
If it's relevant to a thread than I say please add it.

As for it having it's own forum, I think it would be a jumble of things that could be better categorized elsewhere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts