Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Juliet and Romeo have done it. They are the proud parents of 5 new bunnies as of 7:30 this morning. Yea! Now we have to build another rabbit cage.

·
803 Posts
Congrats!!

I had show pigs in Hi-school named Romo and Juliet.

JImmy

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Congrats!!! :D

Baby critters are so cute ...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats. Our first litter is 8 days old and the second is 5 days old. The first litter has almost all their fur and their eyes are now little slits, should be fully open by Sat. We had 17 total and lost 2 from the first litter. She had 9, probably too many for her first.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bunny Update.......They were all out moving around yesterday when we got home. There are six of the little cuties instead of five.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually they are food. If we get to keep any. Already have people lineing up to purchase. Will have to get another doe I guess.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Actually they are food. If we get to keep any. Already have people lineing up to purchase. Will have to get another doe I guess.
Hey, sell high, buy low. LoL. You can be the bunny hustler of the town selling rabbits and making a killing :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.