Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time this has happened here.In last couple days we get a lot of 'NetWork busy on our cell phone.One for S.Carolina and another for Georgia.

Is something going on with the phone lines or could it be our cell phone?

·
Registered
59 Posts
So..Is it the start of a fire sale? :)

First time this has happened here.In last couple days we get a lot of 'NetWork busy on our cell phone.One for S.Carolina and another for Georgia.

Is something going on with the phone lines or could it be our cell phone?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
We've been seeing degraded cell service also. I wonder if the solar flare from last week has anything to do with it?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We've been seeing degraded cell service also. I wonder if the solar flare from last week has anything to do with it?
Hubbys on phone with them now,so far no answers.Solar flares could be the problem.In any case if it is,they will keep it from us until last minute.Or another nation messing with us.Thank goodness we still have land lines [no ong distance though],but they may be next.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That last tornado outbreak was wide spread and took alot of towers down. Rerouting through already busy towers might be the problem

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That last tornado outbreak was wide spread and took alot of towers down. Rerouting through already busy towers might be the problem
Yes that could be it,plus we have lost a tower or so from fires here,no rain in sight either.Only lightening storms start more fires,plus the fools in S.Florida started those fires.

Bush dropped off tens of thousands of Somalians down there.Many don't believe in electricity or stoves so they use wood for cooking,some think its bad majic.:eek:

Last time I was there they were using old tires for campfires!!!!Roasting food on them.:eek:

·
iPrep
8 Posts
T-Mobile is having service interruptions regularly now. I don;t know who you're with, but TMobile is redoing their towers right now.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
T-Mobile is having service interruptions regularly now. I don;t know who you're with, but TMobile is redoing their towers right now.
My web is gettign worse everyday too.But then its really old.But I can't go to most sites without getting bumped off.Old offshoot of WebTv,now MSNTV.

Won't have access long.They said they will not upgrade,not taking anymore members.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts