Prepared Society Forum banner

need good plce to buy bags & oxg. absorbers

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  BizzyB 
#1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for somewhere to buy mylar bags, oxygen absorbers and maybe some food grade buckets that are reasonably priced. I live in Montana so I am also looking for a place that has good shipping rates too. Thanks in advance! Louie

#2 ·
Got the gallon mylars with the O2 absorbers on E-bay, 60 of em was 31 dollars an free shippin (ok, we now the shippin be figured in the price) so just a tad over 50 cents a bag. Not much more en what I pay local fer the regular gallon vac bags.

We use the gallon size then put em in a food grade bucket with a good lid. That way we don't have ta open a large mylar bag if all we need be in a gallon bag.

Don't know if anybody got a better deal, if so, share please!:D

#3 ·
The best price I"VE found for 5 gallon buckets w. lids is Home Depot or Lowe's @ 3.54.

Deli's have them for $1 here if you want to clean or search for them; I particularly like the 2 gallon buckets they have.

Hope this helps.

#5 ·
I had a great transaction with Vackpack.com. Their prices are very competitive -- especially when you buy in bulk -- and they are discrete with their shipping. They use plain boxes, nothing that screams "Hey! I'm buying SHTF Emergency Supplies!!!!!"

#6 ·
the LDS website their family prepardness section for the one gal. size great quality good price / for larger sizes sorbant systems on web good people to deal with good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.