Mystery launch 35 miles off Cal. cost

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by kyfarmer, Nov 9, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Can't call it a mis, well let's call it a strange flying object, looking kinda like a missile. The stupid navy and norad say, not to worry it's not our's but it's not a threat to us. :mad: I,am sick and tired of those azz holes treating us the public like a bunch of idiot's. It was a friggin missile and it was launched from sea. who done it. We have a right to know if someone was stupid enough to push the wrong button or was it something else. You look at it and be the judge. Officials 'Confident' Missile Shot Off Los Angeles Not From Foreign Military - FoxNews.com :scratch

2. GatorDude

GatorDude Well-Known Member

I don't believe that the upward trail we saw was --
    • A Jet Contrail
    • An Amateur Science Experiment
    • An unannounced NASA launch
    • A military accident

When the helicopter zoomed in on the camera, it clearly showed a long trail of fire behind the object. I have only seen that kind of trail on a missile or military fighter aircraft with afterburners. The flame looked more like a missile than a jet. I'm pretty sure somebody just sent our country a very powerful message. It's kind of scary. I can't believe our media is just telling people that they don't have anything to worry about.

3. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0srcCA3OUyY&feature=fvw]YouTube - CSXT First Civilian Rocket Launch to Space[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKKzG-JFWw]YouTube - Q motor[/ame]

:hmmm:

4. jnrdesertrats

jnrdesertrats Noob

5. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I just came out of the 'pit' with bio/chem gear on to see what was going on, looks like everything is fine, rad readings normal, outlaying country still intact, no mushroom clouds. Whole house NBR filter still running on off-grid power, no signs of power outage with neighboring homes. May go back in and seal up for the next few weeks just as a precautionary move even though the wife is off to work again today.:D:scratch:dunno::peep:

6. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

For one brief moment in the video there is a chopper in the vid... looked like a large one...

It was to take our minds off of our "great leader" while he bows to some other *******.. and blows the wad on another stupid assed trip to his homeland....

We should be grateful he's spending so much time on vacation or in other country's , think how much damage he could get done if he as here all the time!...

7. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I am thinkin' that it could have been a military exercise that they don't want others to know about. Boeing and the military have been working on a mega-watt laser system for a few years now. I have seen some videos of the laser in "action" - pretty cool if you ask me. Makes me think of some of the Anime that I watched in the '90s ...

PM me and I can forward the video to you ...

8. kyfarmer

Well it's official now it was a jet contrail, ok what jet made it. Don't we know where our planes are no forth coming's on what plane. I say bull**** name the plane and i will believe it, maybe? :scratch

9. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Watch out there kyfarmer ... the gobberment don't like it when the sheep don't follow the flock.:rolleyes:

bbaaaa ...

;)

10. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

I'm betting Uncle Hugo is testing a new toy from his Rooshin suppliers, and the kenyan doesn't want to draw attention to or anger his Venezuelan buddy. :mad:

11. wildman800

wildman800 Well-Known Member

My opinion is that we were just given a VERY powerful message from one of our "friends", pointing out what will happen if we default on money owed.

1) Someone just proved that they have the capability to get in very close undetected.

2) Such a launch allows no reaction time to either a targeted city or to a point 300 miles above Kansas. That could have been multiple cruise missiles from multiple platforms, launched simultaneously off both coastlines.

3) Being a subsurface launch, if it was not one of our subs, we have no way of knowing whose sub it may have been, other than through a close examination of the rocket engine exhaust film footage. Not a very likely or definitive possibility.

12. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

Not sure if its true but i heard china just tested an EMP a day or so prior to this.....apprently it knocked the poer out on some cruise ship that was in the area.......

13. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

14. kyfarmer

You got that right, me dum azz hillibilly can cleary see a HOT ONE THAT GOTA WAY :confused: or somebody could not aim worth a crap. And one other thang, if it was a contrail from a jet OK. Tell us what plane it was from, we do know whats flying in our skies right. :dunno:

15. Songbird

Songbird Member

I came across this article, it's from 3 years ago, exactly the same date as our mystery launch this year. Considering China is really not happy with our government right now. Maybe it was just a reminder??

Uninvited guest: A Chinese Song Class submarine, like the one that sufaced by the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk
    American military chiefs have been left dumbstruck by an undetected Chinese submarine popping up at the heart of a recent Pacific exercise and close to the vast U.S.S. Kitty Hawk - a 1,000ft supercarrier with 4,500 personnel on board.
    By the time it surfaced the 160ft Song Class diesel-electric attack submarine is understood to have sailed within viable range for launching torpedoes or missiles at the carrier.

Read more: The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced | Mail Online

16. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

:ranton:I have lost all faith in the pentagon. 1st off they lose connection with 150 nukes for close to an hour. Now they cant even detect where a missile launched within our borders came from so they make up a lie that it was a plane to reduce panic/distrust. :rantoff: