My next truck

Discussion in 'Vehicle & Transportation' started by kogneto, Mar 29, 2010.

1. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

There are a couple of those beasts driving around Calgary ... impressive to say the least!

3. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

What the he?? is it. K, is that thang A fricken kia? OK someone help out, can't help it that's just, well it's not my cupa tea. Look's like a hummer wana be. Might look better with a 50 cal out the roof. Can't help it i,am stuck on mid 70's to late 80's in ride's.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  5. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Never seen that before. What are the specs? Is it all just bling or is it really a workhorse?

6. NaeKid

Jason,

Here in Calgary when I see one driving by, it has DOC decals on the doors - Department of Corrections. I think that it has some kind of serious armour plating and might be used to transport high-risk inmates.

Whatever it is - when you see it, you know its there.

7. NaeKid

Did a quick search and found this:

Oh ya - more pictures here: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=vehicle+conquest&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

8. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

lol the convoy link directs to their site, but what Naekid said :D

very cool, only 100 are being made, definitely not a Kia, and there's even specs on it's bulletproof-ness

9. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

The spec's might have won me over a bit. I would still like to see a 50 cal. on the roof. :D

10. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I'm with KYfarmer. Now that I know it's not just show, it's more impressive. Gotta say, though, that I still like old-time, spartan vehicles. I don't even like power locks or windows. My truck has neither.

11. NaeKid

New article on it ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...security-flash-into-extreme-vehicle-1.3168221

Conquest Knight XV mashes security, flash into extreme vehicle

... and a fresh picture of it parked in Toronto ...

Attached Files: