My introduction

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by VaultBoy308, Nov 26, 2008.

1. VaultBoy308

VaultBoy308 Guest

Hello everyone, I didn't see a specific sub-forum for introductions so I'll do it here. I go on other forums so it's just polite for me so properly introduce myself.

I'm a 23 year old fledgling living in California. I'm glad that there is a specific forum on the internet that would discuss the very issues of being prepared for the "god forbid were to ever happen"-like situations if you know what I mean. I'll mostly be reading what other folks post in here but will ask any questions if it comes up.

2. Backwoods

Backwoods Out In The Sticks

Welcome VaultBoy........Glad to see yoou here.

And hey............Everyone's a fledging at one time or another. What's importent is that you have made a decision to take charge of your situation and not be a follower. LEARN and PREPARE.......

Chime in whenever the mood strikes :D

3. Big B

Big B Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Vault, I am in my sixth decade and am still a fledgling in many areas, and a master of only a few, the rest need polish.
    One of life's real joys is constantly learning.

B

4. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Another Fallout fan.hi there!

5. kettleMan

kettleMan Guest

Welcome, VaultBoy! Would love to hear your 2 cents!

6. Lowdown3

Lowdown3 Active Member

Hello Vaultboy! Keep looking for that water chip and keep your eyes open for mutants! :)

7. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Just make friends with that phillips guy by sneaking him into tenpenny tower,your ghoul troubles are over!

Oh,and forget dear old dad and his darn GECK until you're tired of looting and shooting,the minute you find him its three missions to endgame!

8. Samoan

Samoan Guest

Welcome, VaultBoy. Great to have you here my good man!

9. VaultBoy308

VaultBoy308 Guest

Oh goodness yes I've been a fan of the game since the first Fallout came out. I was introduced to it by an old buddy of mine who happens to be a hardcore survivalist type of dude, been trying to get him on this forum since I signed up. But yeah awesome game. :D