Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Texas!!!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 40-something Texas gal living at my BOL which doubles as my house. I live the prepper lifestyle. Divorced for many years with minimal baggage. I have three young adult children (two are in the military). I am politically conservative.

I love the outdoors, hunting, farming, horses, etc. I am not very tech saavy because I can not figure out how to insert my picture. Esther

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I just went through the process of tryin' to give you the instructions and I realized that since the last update to the menus, that option has disappeared from the control-panel settings.

I'll have to get working on that, but, in the meantime, would you like me to go into your settings and make that change for you?

·
803 Posts
BTW, I am way out in Mason, TX. Not Alvin. But I don't know how to change my location.
Shoooot, I know Mason TX.... I went to hi school a couple of years in Robert Lee, just north of San Angelo. Beautiful country in central TX. You have water issues?

Jimmy

·
Texas!!!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, plenty of water. We've had drought issues the last couple of years, but it seems to be easing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts