Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Partyin' like it's 1699
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago it was yellow sac spiders, now it's centipedes. These are not your average centipedes! I'm talking like three inches long with huge legs and could outrun my Grandpa's Packard Clipper. I'm calling the landlord tomorrow and making him spray because I've HAD IT! SO GROSS!!!

In the interim, what can I do to discourage these bugs? We've lived here two years now and I've kind of gotten used to them, but these centipedes are just too much, especially with young children underfoot. Crickets chirping in the basement? That's fine. Ladybugs in the windowsills? Sure! The kids love them. Spiders? I've made peace with them, and if I see one I lure it into a jar and take it outside. We rescued a pregnant mama spider in the kitchen and sent her out into the garden, where I hope she had a peaceful birth. :flower:

I feel creepy-crawly right now...Yuck!!!

·
Partyin' like it's 1699
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My husband turned the dehumidifier off when we put the window a/c in our bedroom because "thats using too much electricity" :rolleyes: Everything in this house feels wet right now....gonna go turn it back on now.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts