Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUDSON BAY AXE/SHEATH

ONTARIO SHORT MACHETE

SWISS POCKET/SWISS TOOL

GERBER TOOL/MAGLITE LED AND POCKET HOLDER

Ka-Bar Next Gen Combat/Utility Knife Kraylon handle ande Kydenex Sheath

CRTT Copy of Russel Sting 1A Boot Knife

Italian made Brand Switchblade

Gerber Multi Tool with Mag lite and LED conversion, Pouch Holds all and more Plus EMT Shears

LeatherMan "Wave" Tool with Pouch

Spyderco Police Model Combat/Utility Folder
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii240/RONSERESURPLUS/KnivesandHolsters001-1.jpg

Kershaw Scallion
[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii240/RONSERESURPLUS/KERSHAW001.jpg

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
Nice.I normally make my own cutlery that I use myself,but its hard to beat those multi tools!

The Hudson bay axe is great too,where can I buy one like yours?mine has a smaller beard.

·
RONSERESURPLUS
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man

magnus

RON L here

Thanks on your kind comments, I like that I have, I've not made a Lot of my own, But I have re-worked some like a Kukuri, I need to add another to my Collection and work the handle, as well as the crappy sheath!

The Hudson Bay, I can't tell ya were to get it, as I got it at a yard sale for $5.00 a few years ago? It was a decent buy and has served me well!

The Multi-tools, I use a lot day to day and I prefer the Gerber, but the Letherman seves me well, as well!

RON

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Umm .. wouldn't you just wanna come to Canada and get the HudsonBay yourself? We just call it "The Bay" here :wave:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kershaw has excellent customer service, if anyone needs it. They stand behind their products. I had a knife from Ebay with a warped blade,and got treated like a major stockholder might expect to.

They don't have to be nice to me but once, to get another chance. My newest is a Junkyard Dawg II, blem they claim but i can't find one..45$ shipped. D2 composite blade, black G10. Heck of a knife, at a heck of a price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts