Must watch!

Discussion in 'Money, Investing & Precious Metals' started by Magus, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Watched a few days ago---still don't know what was offensive!!

I would think most visiting here would know this info already..very informative!! Even if you don't have money for gold and silver...get what supplies you can for your families.:eek:

It isn't gonna get any easier...for even those on welfare, assistance, food stamps, there is Ramen noodles, beef and chicken bullions, egg noodles, and instant milk.

3. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

I've watched this guy for years now... he's always been dead-on!

Anybody here that doesn't watch this video is pretty foolish!

He talks about 6 months of supplies on hand and a rural retreat, plus moving all one's money to safer method of investing.

I've been slowly doing this stuff for the last 35 years in anticipation of today!

In 2009 I put all my life's savings into silver at $10.75/oz... it is now at $30.25/oz and he hints it is going up over $125/oz this year!

Man, I shoulda hocked the homestead!

Buckle up and listen up... time is short.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  4. nj_m715

nj_m715 www.veggear.blogspot.com

It that thing on youtube or is there a way to fast forward,rewind it? I normally have a little progress bar at the bottom of a vid, but all I can do with this is pause it. Is there a way to download it? I have spotty internet and when I get dropped I have to start all over. Thanks

5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Strange video,huh..I had to pause a few times and come back to it.

6. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Even with my connection I had a hard-time watching the video. Looking at it, it looks like it is a flash-video hosted on a bit of a private site and the video seized up as well. When I went to close the site, it asked me if I was sure that I wanted to, I hit cancel and the entire story showed-up in .txt format making it so that I could read the whole article instead of listening to it.