Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
He has some points, but there are still some holes in his speech.

The DHS memorandum that he referenced does not say that returning US troops are a bigger threat than Islamic extremists, it is merely saying to be wary. There are also similar warnings about how gang members are getting one or two members to join the military and bring their tactics back to the gang, to train the rest of their members. We get memorandums like that all the time. It's basically just a "heads-up".

The bit about a national police force always makes me laugh whenever it comes up... It takes twenty years to get an agency's letterhead changed; it would take fifty years to call up and assemble a nation-wide police force. Even if it were attempted, they would never be able to work together; my department's jurisdiction overlaps seven other jurisdictions and departments in various places, and we can only work smoothly with one of those departments, and even that is spotty. Departments can't even agree on universal 10codes to communicate. The gentleman even mentions the fact that Hitler had his "brownshirts"... this is exactly the reason that the U.S. will never have a national police force.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whenever you pull up direct contradictions in obummer's past quotes, they readily slough it off to "strategic campaign rhetoric", so the abject lying is just okey-dokey with their ilk.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That their constant lying is "okie dokie" with them has seemed ok since the very start of bammies first campaign. He was caught lying several times in his campaigns and it was shown on Fox . None of the other libritard media oulets would show it, even though they knew it from early on. But there are so many things that are being kept from us, even from the repub's . You don't hear any of them really tell us what is going on, but rather just ignoring the things along with the problems they will bring us totally.

Why are not at least one or two of the tea party congressmen not speaking up about this ?

·
803 Posts
He has some points, but there are still some holes in his speech.

The DHS memorandum that he referenced does not say that returning US troops are a bigger threat than Islamic extremists, it is merely saying to be wary. There are also similar warnings about how gang members are getting one or two members to join the military and bring their tactics back to the gang, to train the rest of their members. We get memorandums like that all the time. It's basically just a "heads-up".

The bit about a national police force always makes me laugh whenever it comes up... It takes twenty years to get an agency's letterhead changed; it would take fifty years to call up and assemble a nation-wide police force. Even if it were attempted, they would never be able to work together; my department's jurisdiction overlaps seven other jurisdictions and departments in various places, and we can only work smoothly with one of those departments, and even that is spotty. Departments can't even agree on universal 10codes to communicate. The gentleman even mentions the fact that Hitler had his "brownshirts"... this is exactly the reason that the U.S. will never have a national police force.
Though I agree it would take forever to make it happen, this is a lot of reading on the subject, including a study by the Rand Corp on the very subject...LOTS of reading....

US Stability Police Force: Obama's Brown Shirts? | Sad Hill News

Jimmy

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Though I agree it would take forever to make it happen, this is a lot of reading on the subject, including a study by the Rand Corp on the very subject...LOTS of reading....

US Stability Police Force: Obama's Brown Shirts? | Sad Hill News

Jimmy
Every muslim radical in the world is just waiting for this imposters command,imo.What else can he do to prove who and where his allegence is?
:confused:
Maybe 20 more years in a muslim brotherhood connected church,like Wrights?A few more islamic schools in radical Kenya or Indonesia?
But hes no different than our other leaders before him in ast 60 years.We were warned about the military complex after Eisenhower left the death camps of hilter.All my opinion from facts in the headlines.

As the biggest commy news man of the 50s use to say"Good Night and Good Luck."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts