Moving To Panama City Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SOS.X, May 21, 2010.

1. SOS.X

SOS.X SNAFU...

Hello All,

Moving to Panama City Florida, lost my job today, moving down there with my girlfriend anyone now of placing hiring, or any preparedness groups in the area

Thanks

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Sorry about the job loss ... and I can't help with the info on Panama City Florida.

Just wanted to wish you luck on the move and the hunt for a new job.

3. jrg24

jrg24 Member

i'm not too far from panama city, but im not too sure about your work experience or what you are looking for. the only things i know for sure about the area is there are bars and Tyndall airforce base. I know the govt is hiring for some stuff but other than that there isnt much I bet if it is anything like Pensacola. My GF and I are talking about trying to move away because we are both sick of the service industry, and with the oil possibly being on the way our jobs arent going to mean squat if no one shows up to be patrons. We are both college educated and are both servers. Whats really messed up is that, even if we could find a job to use our degrees here, we would make less money than we do now....kind of a backwards system if you ask me. Florida is a great state in many aspects and it is horrible in others. I am sure there are bound to be some people nearby who are preppers. check out the Florida Preppers Network. All I can say is get down here and enjoy the beach. Im sure everything will work out. Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  4. SOS.X

SOS.X SNAFU...

Thanks, I have had several job leads and some interviews set up but never hurts to have a back up, thanks alot please keep the help coming.