Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Charges upgraded against Alberta man accused of killing mother and son: RCMP
Quote "RCMP say Robert Major, who is 53, now faces two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of indignity to human remains."

This man might have heard what was being done to me at the local city hall library here. I think he was around, around then. And loved it. What was literally being played on the P.A. in the local library. Trying to turn me into him basically. Basically fantasizing all the time the brutal stuff being done to young women in this case I knew. That would have killed that person fairly fast. Well even though it wasn't said. You were always, or me, I should say. Were supposed to fantasize, the corpse, was still alive, because I was supposedly, in the future, and advanced cybernetics, can keep that young woman alive, or anyone else. No matter whatever, was done to her. She could feel everything done to her, always.

Went on for like a year almost daily for hours. I could tell when regular people, or a regular person, was going to show up. The P.A. would be turned down, and off basically, as far as audio goes. She was subjected to the most brutal tortures you can not even image. That was allowed to happen. Supposedly her genitals were cut out, and her breasts cut off. For example. That is the kind of stuff that was done to me.

Mostly she screamed, and begged, until she went insane. Then liked it. Then raged. Etc. She could feel everything. Begging. Sick, twisted, sex offenders, and others in the gangs, and what they fantasize about, and do. One of the unofficial, staff members or whatever, there back then, won $100,000 for her doings, for the environment. Some prize for writing a couple letters, to the local paper. I even sent a e-mail to that place explaining some things about her, to that non profit, or whatever it was. They still did that.

Not always on the P.A. People, natives mostly, or always, came around and played recordings. Gang members. Some brang there own babies, and still did that and many other things.

Sex and violence and violent sex and domination.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
So last day of the year. Dec 31 2021 7:53am in the mourning. Just got a call in my room from some prostitute monster here I guess. Calling me a (molesting old man). Talking nonsense sentences, so you don't understand, what they are saying, and then, pay attention more. To bother you more, when they make a comment like that. So for the past several days again. They have been doing the devil voice again. All about sex, and violence, and violent sex. Been trying to get more sleep. So I am doing something, they do not like. So they do something more. Same old same old. Again from Leeroys room again mostly. All kinds of other things to. Leeroy and others, have also talked out loud, indicating, they can hear the devil voice, or whatever again. But pretending it's me. Since they are the ones doing this. This is just some of the gang members, locally, of the local Lafferdy gang, and well just a few of the 1000s here pretending, it's just crazy me. But that the devil, is really talking to me, or whatever. Put recording online before of this. A few. Here on this website.

They never stop. Criminals, like convicted pedophiles. All together, allowed and encouraged to be, outside this building to, and not including government workers around here in Yellowknife, they have 1000s of years of experience, doing this to people. All they do to people to destroy them and hopefully get them hooked on hard drugs for themselves (sell drugs to you and get there cut or whatever) and career security, for government workers. Whatever takes.

Same type of thing was done to this guy. But he was probably already a convicted sex offender and also already a career criminal before he got into the gang in jail, prison, even local corrections faculties. The only real solution is life in prison and public execution for them. They are not dying fast enough in the gutters. Do not mourn for them. For they have gone to there person paradise with drugs in hand. Where the sands, are even hotter underfoot. Where they no longer get to pretend they are holy warriors with all the evil they do and did and will do for there drugs and other psychopathic fun(s).

Well more sleep and more studying. Trying. Same type of thing that went on at the local city hall library. Just not near as bad yet anyway. This time wanting to pretend they can here the devil. They walk by and say something fast as to hopefully not get recorded doing this or Leeroy only says something fast to.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
So kept awake ever day now. Only sleep for any time when I'm exhausted. Keep me up on purpose and wake me up at night when I want to sleep. Mostly you learn not to bother trying. So now lately again. Lots more masturbation noises. Like moaning and especially banging are happening. Trying to study, and hopefully apply for a job, that I might have some chance at getting. They know and monitor wherever I go online. Staff has access to firewall logs. So now they also claim they can here my thoughts as they make comments about sex and such. Constant severe exhaustion. What a sess-pit, all of northern Canada is. Just like they like it. They turn wherever they go into sess-pits. All they need it time, and nothing else.

Just got into a big argument with a super nasty staff member. Mr blue hat from the drop in working here. A staff member, swore at me like a minute or so earlier, under his breath. A foreign devil. Another foreign devil staff member, serving food to me, said he didn't basically as I made a comment back at him. Lying as per usual and causing trouble. Staff member, claiming I'm the one who is always making comments, to them. Swearing and such. I have not make 1/10,000 of the comments back at the career criminals here, that have be made to me. Well maybe a bit less than that now. Masturbation and such too constantly around me, super creepy and disturbing. Staff the same. Some Asian staff member went into my room for no reason a while ago. Had to tell her (to get the f out). Probably want to claim I did something to her, or something, if I went in to. Sexual assault. Always masturbating around me to. I stay in my room mostly. Staff member also complaining that I stay in my room all the time. Like there's something wrong with me for not wanting to be around drug dealers, and convicted sex offenders. Staff gang members to. Murders to. We are always, supposed to be, in our rooms staying away from people. Staff says it's OK for them to be around each other. So they can cause trouble, basically. It's not OK. They are breaking government mandates, of why this place even exists. Is open. Why would that Asian staff member do that for sure. Hoping I will start masturbating and fantasizing about her while doing it. Staff usually acts a little nice at first, when first hired. Disgusting, they are all disgusting. Children and such, don't stand a chance. This is run by the local womens center. All former gangs members, like prostitutes basically. Or all (former) career criminals.

A self admitted prostitute to me and others, ran the women center before. She receives the (order of Canada.). A prostitute from here. Yellowknife NT Canada.

So I guarantee, these criminal and others, do what they do to me to children to. Always trying to sexually stimulate you. Convicted sex offender like convicted pedophiles. It's still a pedophile Christmas every day for them. 365 days a year. You can not give them jobs. Career criminals always looking even before they join the gangs to commit crimes of opportunity. Constantly on the prow. Constantly watching to hurt and harm and kill people as they destroy people and then toss them away, like garbage, when they are done with them. To the medical community these days to, before hand to, so they get there piece to. Same with the courts. Making sure everywhere locally all groups have victims to destroy and slowly murder basically.

I guarantee they try to constantly sexually stimulate children to. Including very young children. Constant talking about sex basically and sexual activities. There criminal career children, laughing and giggling, about how cute some prostitution trainer is. She gets a new boyfriend every week or two constantly. All fun, is sex and abut booze and drugs. All fun without sex is booze and drugs. Been going on for so long, people think that is normal. Maybe it is. But they make it all about booze and drugs. I use to drinks. IT was about having fun. Not about booze and drugs itself. I would not leave if there was no booze or drugs like some do. All the time. Soon they will not even show up. I thought she liked me? I though he liked me? You got to produce for them to. Whatever gets done to boys to. Trying to get you indebted to them to. Like to get you to pay for drugs for your junkie friends. But you owe the money, and have to pay it back somehow. Street thugs, show up, sexually intimidating you (violence and sexual violence). Will constantly happen. R.C.M.P. rats and may be undercover R.C.M.P. themselves doing this. I would not blink, ever, if such a thing was reported. Intimidation so more (not crimes).

Life in prison, and public execution, is the only solution for them. There will be not real meaningful fix for convicted sex offenders being in gangs as life long career criminals always looking to commit serious crimes of opportunity. If the courts are forced to make any changes they will have all kinds or excuses of why convicted sex offenders rights must be protected, or whatever. They will act like you are trying to pull there teeth out, with a pair of pliers. The courts will resist with all there strength, any meaningful changes people want implemented. Do the absolute bare minimum they can get away with. Including making changes that may seem on the surface to make things better for the general public at large. But actually make thing worst in the real life in some way. They get away with doing that to us and then they start implementing, on a grand scale, nation wide, to make things better for there careers, and worst for us. Worst for the slave anyway. That is the type of monsters they are, and that you are dealing with.

If you don't really understand what is going on. And you get into a fight with one or more of them. The R.C.M.P. want to arrest you. The R.C.M.P., the courts, pretend, they don't know what's going on. That they never made it like this. That it's your fault, the you are a dangerous criminal. That now you have serious mental disorders. Etc. So I know, what's going to happen in this case. I know this is being done to others. To one degree or another, in one way or another. With the R.C.M.P., and the courts, pretending they are not involved up to there eyeballs, in all criminal activities that take place, with the gangs, full of career criminals, still walking around free. They want you, your loved ones, placed in the psych-wards fast. That way, they can pretend, they did not do this (implement), and that the courts, are just and moral, and whatever else, they want to pretend.

Junkie convicted pedophiles and other junkie convicted sex offenders. Leave it to the Canadian government to make junkies even worst.

These people around me here at the Arnika Inn are gang members. The same gangs of lots of other people that tried to make me someone like this killer. When I was at the local library, and all kinds of recordings, were being played, of sadistic torture, of a beautiful young women I knew. Where anything they wanted was done to her, and she would not die, because it was the future, and advanced cybernetics, would keep her alive. At the same time and before to, at the local Salvation army, I would routinely have, to listen to recordings being played, at the salvation army, of me eating the dead cooked flesh, of human babies. Saying I an eating the dead cooked flesh, of human babies, in various ways. That was the meat, I was eating, in my meals. With full knowledge of staff at the salvation army. Staff participating to, by making sure, by acting like my plate was special, and prepared for me. I have a plate for myself, they would hand to me, acting like well, this is what it is. Dead cooked human baby flesh. Almost smiling. Here you go. Changed, after a while but still. At the local city hall library, all kinds of sadistic torture recordings of this torture, were played to me, for me to hear. For like a year. Daily basically. Local natives mostly, all ages,and others, involved up to there eyeballs, in this. With full knowledge by locals, of what was being done to me. Anything to justify what was done to me, and still is. Crazy terrorist George.

When they do that type of thing, they are trying to teach you, break your mind, with other things they do, like sleep deprivation torture. To think of people, women as nothing but someone to sexually abuse in the extreme, and to butcher, at the same time. With me anyway. They after they see signing that what they were doing was taking. Start enjoying at first the thoughts of doing the same thing to babies. Like cut the babies genitals out and put then into a tube to wear inside your pants. While the baby screams, in screams of like of, you have never heard before. Or me either. Any women, girl, there to. Same thing or something else truly horrifying. In my case anyway.

Convicted sex offenders still, allowed to do sexual abused to me basically. Other things still. Children to of course. Sex, sex, sex. Violence, violence, violence, sexual violence, sexual violence, sexual violence. Domination and extreme domination (torture and murder)... Depending. Lots of stories in the pres sin the past of gangs taking over these places. Even youth group homes. Allowed to. They are just allowed to do this. Remember that. They are always allowed to. Jails and prisons now to. Taking over. That what they staff is. When you see some person in corrections. They are Yellowknifers to. Through and through.

I guess when this person did this or if I did. I was supposed to fantasize, that they never die. That cybernetics would bring them back to life. Whatever. That as long as I kept brutalizing the baby sexually long enough that the baby would learn to like it to. After I had cut the babies arms and legs off. Whatever. Genitals cut out, put in a tube to wear. Whatever. Perhaps you think these people are just a joke. Pretend grandmas and grandpas and such. Others to.

Lots of natives and others in northern canada have fetal alcohol syndrome dysfunction F.A.S.D. they are born without morals. That part of there brain has been damaged or destroyed, to one degree or another. Lots of almost crack babies are born to. Because of the mother drinking and or doing drugs while pregnant. Staff here are all foreign devil and or freaks of nature. They are all freaks of nature. Freaks. Murderous monstrous freaks of nature. Lots of others to.

Can you even imagine, what type of person, tries to make someone like this? Like city hall staff. Others? Can you imagine what they are? This is dangerous for me to do. Even talk about. Police and others want me locked away forever. Shot. What's going to get done?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Basically gangs have taken over womens centres to. News stories years ago in states fo gangs in schools. Gangs taken over youth group homes. Of gang members in prison and now of gang members being hired as corrections staff in prison and now hired as police officers. By taking over womens centres they have access to children. Not just any children, but the most vulnerable children in all of society. Soon gang members will be corrections officers and judges to. All others to in the criminal justice system.

Thanks to the American press, you are aware of this. It would still be a surprise if you were a Canadian and had to rely on the CBC. No stories that I am aware of of actually saying that womens centres have been taken over by the gangs of mostly women. Prostitutes and such. They gave our local women centre leader in the past the (order of Canada). I'm not joking, I'm serious.

When stories like this get reported in the press. Your government does not fix it up. It hides whatever just beneith the surface, out of sight.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

I want to be allowed to sleep. I want to be allowed to relax. I want to be allowed to study in peace. Etc. I don't want perverts around me. I don't want them touching me. I don't want them making comments about me. I don't want to here them. All the do, is cause trouble. Murders. I didn't let gang members, take over women centres, or youth groups homes, or other places they are, and may have taken over and or are allowed, to be there. I didn't put convicted sex offenders in gangs.

I suspect what was done to library to me, and may have greatly contributed to this families murder may start happening again to me here in Yellowknife again. This time where I am staying right now. At the Arnika Inn. I am dealing with extremely violent, mentally disturbed gang members. Including staff themselves. A paradise for them, to do what they wish to to me. Nuts.

Never listened to most of the recording.

I do not look forward to doing any of this. Hanving to confront extremely violent crazy people, pretending to be normal. Basically axe murders pretending to be normal. I was literally asleep in my room.

Staff doesn't ask Leeroy, there boy, what's going on.

Needs to be turned up loud.

Leeroys behaviour and others, is well thought out beforehand.

I can not hear the special effects they were using while banging around masturbating. just as I was woken up on recording. Well later on I do. I know what it was when I listened to recording.

So Leeroy acting extremely violent in recording. So I guess others, are also going to get extremely violent with me. I have almost been killed severe times.

1:37:04 Banging noises start. Sounds like light tapping. It's fairly loud. A staff member (gang member) seen where I keep the recorder sometimes, and talked about it, in the hallways, with others. Telling others here. So now, the noises and such, are made in different areas sometimes. Was sleeping for a while. Now almost completely awake.

47:00 Urgent pulsing tones, have started being played. Seems to go on for quite a while. For more than 10 minutes I think.

1:38:00 you can here some devil voice talking. Assuming law enforcement and or the military are not doing things to my computer right now. Or my own mind is. Same as. Doing this to kind of like keep a some stuck in your head, but this instead, for me. I guess you can say this is special effects.

1:38:20 Masturbation noises being made. Hard to hear.

1:39:30 Heatbeat like loud banging noise. Really loud to record that loudly. That is one thing that can be done to a person while sleeping to kill you. Do that enough and it controls your heat beat. Doing things to try to kill me I guess again. Along with sleep deprivation torture. That is the truth. Eventually you wake up with a racing heat beat, pounding in your chest. Maybe sweating to. You boys in blue. Who who. Talked about this, online to. Before.

1:39:37 Someone is talking and making masturbation noises like they are doing drum dancing to.

1:39:40 Someone says "George is a lardo" More loud banging a few seconds later.

1:39:50ish Dehydrated and me talking. I say "more pedophiles having fun". Some more banging noises and such.

1:40:07 Loud knocking on my door it sounds like and fast. Knock knock. Then more banging 10 to 15 seconds later.

1:41:57 Leeroy knocks on someones door and says "stupid" an a few seconds later "I need a couple of rolling papers". Then knocks on the door again.

1:42:12 Can hear somewhat of a heat beat banging noises. Special effect banging noises. Loud while I am in bed. Recorder much farther away so hard to hear. I cough up some spit in my mouth.

1:42:18 Leeroy says in the hallway "oh by the way, the first part, sounds asleep alot. Some young girl through the wall." I say "special sound effects man masturbation noises." Then we go Leeroy start going, back and forth at it. Staff shows up to. One of the staff who has more than one name to.

Talks about some young girl through the wall. Maybe torture sounds of some girl through the wall or whatever is going to start. Just like it was at the city-hall library. Being tortured brutally. I'm going to find out anyway. Might get to put some of those types of recordings online. They are violent, mentally disturbed crazies with F.A.S.D. Have no morals, what-so-ever. That part of there brains has been destroyed by drug and or alcohol use, by the mother while pregnant. Also by there own drug and alcohol use to. To one degree or another, they have brain damage. So I will see. This might actually happen. Again. Here.

I goto msn.com at end and read some headlines at end of this recording. Just trying to get some sleep. I could put out several recording today alone of being woken up. Staff making nasty comments themselves over the past several days. Etc. How dare I say things back at them. Recordings of staff lying to my face about what gets done to me. Etc.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Since they are not being punished properly and have no morals. Rapid tapping to control your heart beat to. Eventually. Biorhythm. Months and months and months.Doing what was being done at the library to, at one point to me. Why not? Constant sounds of torture, extreme sexual abuse torture, of someone you know. Months and months, and months, and months.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts