Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Charges upgraded against Alberta man accused of killing mother and son: RCMP
Quote "RCMP say Robert Major, who is 53, now faces two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of indignity to human remains."

This man might have heard what was being done to me at the local city hall library here. I think he was around, around then. And loved it. What was literally being played on the P.A. in the local library. Trying to turn me into him basically. Basically fantasizing all the time the brutal stuff being done to young women in this case I knew. That would have killed that person fairly fast. Well even though it wasn't said. You were always, or me, I should say. Were supposed to fantasize, the corpse, was still alive, because I was supposedly, in the future, and advanced cybernetics, can keep that young woman alive, or anyone else. No matter whatever, was done to her. She could feel everything done to her, always.

Went on for like a year almost daily for hours. I could tell when regular people, or a regular person, was going to show up. The P.A. would be turned down, and off basically, as far as audio goes. She was subjected to the most brutal tortures you can not even image. That was allowed to happen. Supposedly her genitals were cut out, and her breasts cut off. For example. That is the kind of stuff that was done to me.

Mostly she screamed, and begged, until she went insane. Then liked it. Then raged. Etc. She could feel everything. Begging. Sick, twisted, sex offenders, and others in the gangs, and what they fantasize about, and do. One of the unofficial, staff members or whatever, there back then, won $100,000 for her doings, for the environment. Some prize for writing a couple letters, to the local paper. I even sent a e-mail to that place explaining some things about her, to that non profit, or whatever it was. They still did that.

Not always on the P.A. People, natives mostly, or always, came around and played recordings. Gang members. Some brang there own babies, and still did that and many other things.

Sex and violence and violent sex and domination.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
So last day of the year. Dec 31 2021 7:53am in the mourning. Just got a call in my room from some prostitute monster here I guess. Calling me a (molesting old man). Talking nonsense sentences, so you don't understand, what they are saying, and then, pay attention more. To bother you more, when they make a comment like that. So for the past several days again. They have been doing the devil voice again. All about sex, and violence, and violent sex. Been trying to get more sleep. So I am doing something, they do not like. So they do something more. Same old same old. Again from Leeroys room again mostly. All kinds of other things to. Leeroy and others, have also talked out loud, indicating, they can hear the devil voice, or whatever again. But pretending it's me. Since they are the ones doing this. This is just some of the gang members, locally, of the local Lafferdy gang, and well just a few of the 1000s here pretending, it's just crazy me. But that the devil, is really talking to me, or whatever. Put recording online before of this. A few. Here on this website.

They never stop. Criminals, like convicted pedophiles. All together, allowed and encouraged to be, outside this building to, and not including government workers around here in Yellowknife, they have 1000s of years of experience, doing this to people. All they do to people to destroy them and hopefully get them hooked on hard drugs for themselves (sell drugs to you and get there cut or whatever) and career security, for government workers. Whatever takes.

Same type of thing was done to this guy. But he was probably already a convicted sex offender and also already a career criminal before he got into the gang in jail, prison, even local corrections faculties. The only real solution is life in prison and public execution for them. They are not dying fast enough in the gutters. Do not mourn for them. For they have gone to there person paradise with drugs in hand. Where the sands, are even hotter underfoot. Where they no longer get to pretend they are holy warriors with all the evil they do and did and will do for there drugs and other psychopathic fun(s).

Well more sleep and more studying. Trying. Same type of thing that went on at the local city hall library. Just not near as bad yet anyway. This time wanting to pretend they can here the devil. They walk by and say something fast as to hopefully not get recorded doing this or Leeroy only says something fast to.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
So kept awake ever day now. Only sleep for any time when I'm exhausted. Keep me up on purpose and wake me up at night when I want to sleep. Mostly you learn not to bother trying. So now lately again. Lots more masturbation noises. Like moaning and especially banging are happening. Trying to study, and hopefully apply for a job, that I might have some chance at getting. They know and monitor wherever I go online. Staff has access to firewall logs. So now they also claim they can here my thoughts as they make comments about sex and such. Constant severe exhaustion. What a sess-pit, all of northern Canada is. Just like they like it. They turn wherever they go into sess-pits. All they need it time, and nothing else.

Just got into a big argument with a super nasty staff member. Mr blue hat from the drop in working here. A staff member, swore at me like a minute or so earlier, under his breath. A foreign devil. Another foreign devil staff member, serving food to me, said he didn't basically as I made a comment back at him. Lying as per usual and causing trouble. Staff member, claiming I'm the one who is always making comments, to them. Swearing and such. I have not make 1/10,000 of the comments back at the career criminals here, that have be made to me. Well maybe a bit less than that now. Masturbation and such too constantly around me, super creepy and disturbing. Staff the same. Some Asian staff member went into my room for no reason a while ago. Had to tell her (to get the f out). Probably want to claim I did something to her, or something, if I went in to. Sexual assault. Always masturbating around me to. I stay in my room mostly. Staff member also complaining that I stay in my room all the time. Like there's something wrong with me for not wanting to be around drug dealers, and convicted sex offenders. Staff gang members to. Murders to. We are always, supposed to be, in our rooms staying away from people. Staff says it's OK for them to be around each other. So they can cause trouble, basically. It's not OK. They are breaking government mandates, of why this place even exists. Is open. Why would that Asian staff member do that for sure. Hoping I will start masturbating and fantasizing about her while doing it. Staff usually acts a little nice at first, when first hired. Disgusting, they are all disgusting. Children and such, don't stand a chance. This is run by the local womens center. All former gangs members, like prostitutes basically. Or all (former) career criminals.

A self admitted prostitute to me and others, ran the women center before. She receives the (order of Canada.). A prostitute from here. Yellowknife NT Canada. Prostitutes are key to criminal gang activities. They find out whom the real Johns are that are safe to do other serious crimes with against people.

So I guarantee, these criminal and others, do what they do to me, to children to. Always trying to sexually stimulate you and children. Convicted sex offenders like convicted pedophiles. It's still a pedophile Christmas every day for them. 365 days a year. You can not give them jobs. Career criminals, always looking, even before they join the gangs, to commit crimes of opportunity. Constantly on the prow. Constantly watching, to hurt and harm and kill people, as they destroy people, and then toss them away, like garbage, when they are done with them. To the medical community these days to, before hand to, so they get there piece to. Same with the courts. Making sure everywhere locally, all groups, have victims to destroy, and slowly murder basically.

I guarantee they try to constantly sexually stimulate children to. Including very young children. Constant talking about sex basically and sexual activities. There criminal career children, laughing and giggling, about how cute some prostitution trainer is. She gets a new boyfriend every week or two constantly. All fun, is sex and about, booze and drugs. All fun without sex, is booze and drugs to. Been going on for so long, people think that is normal. Maybe it is. But they make it all about booze and drugs.

I use to drink as a young person. It was about having fun. Not about booze and drugs itself. I would not leave, if there was no booze or drugs, like some do. All the time. Soon they will not even show up. I thought she liked me? I though he liked me? You got to produce for them to. Whatever gets done to boys to. Trying to get you indebted to them to. Like to get you to pay for drugs, for your junkie friends. But you owe the money, and have to pay it back somehow. Street thugs, show up, sexually intimidating you (violence and sexual violence). Will constantly happen. R.C.M.P. rats and may be undercover R.C.M.P. themselves doing this. I would not blink, ever, if such a thing was reported. Intimidation so more (not crimes) and crimes get done.

Life in prison, and public execution, is the only solution for them. There will be not real meaningful fix, for convicted sex offenders, being in gangs, as life long career criminals are always looking, to commit serious crimes of opportunity. If the courts, are forced to, make any changes, they will have all kinds or excuses, of why convicted sex offenders rights must be protected, or whatever. They will act like you are trying to pull there teeth out, with a pair of pliers. The courts will resist with all there strength, any meaningful changes people want implemented. Do the absolute bare minimum they can get away with. Including making changes, that may seem on the surface, to make things better for the general public at large. But actually make thing worst, in the real life, in some way. They get away with doing that to us, and then they start implementing, on a grand scale, nation wide, to make things better for there careers, and worst for us. Worst for the slave anyway. That is the type of monsters they are, and that you are dealing with.

If you don't really understand what is going on. And you get into a fight with one or more of them. The R.C.M.P. want to arrest you. The R.C.M.P., the courts, pretend, they don't know what's going on. That they never made it like this. That it's your fault, the you are a dangerous criminal. That now you have serious mental disorders. Etc. So I know, what's going to happen in this case. I know this is being done to others. To one degree or another, in one way or another. With the R.C.M.P., and the courts, pretending they are not involved up to there eyeballs, in all criminal activities that take place, with the gangs, full of career criminals, still walking around free. They want you, your loved ones, placed in the psych-wards fast. That way, they can pretend, they did not do this (implement), and that the courts, are just and moral, and whatever else, they want to pretend.

Junkie convicted pedophiles and other junkie convicted sex offenders. Leave it to the Canadian government to make junkies even worst.

These people around me here at the Arnika Inn are gang members. The same gangs of lots of other people that tried to make me someone like this killer. When I was at the local library, and all kinds of recordings, were being played, of sadistic torture, of a beautiful young women I knew. Where anything they wanted was done to her, and she would not die, because it was the future, and advanced cybernetics, would keep her alive. At the same time and before to, at the local Salvation army, I would routinely have, to listen to recordings being played, at the salvation army, of me eating the dead cooked flesh, of human babies. Saying I an eating the dead cooked flesh, of human babies, in various ways. That was the meat, I was eating, in my meals. With full knowledge of staff at the salvation army. Staff participating to, by making sure, by acting like my plate was special, and prepared for me. I have a plate for myself, they would hand to me, acting like well, this is what it is. Dead cooked human baby flesh. Almost smiling. Here you go. Changed, after a while but still. At the local city hall library, all kinds of sadistic torture recordings of this torture, were played to me, for me to hear. For like a year. Daily basically. Local natives mostly, all ages,and others, involved up to there eyeballs, in this. With full knowledge by locals, of what was being done to me. Anything to justify what was done to me, and still is. Crazy terrorist George.

When they do that type of thing, they are trying to teach you, break your mind, with other things they do, like sleep deprivation torture. To think of people, women as nothing but someone to sexually abuse in the extreme, and to butcher, at the same time. With me anyway. They after they see signing that what they were doing was taking. Start enjoying at first the thoughts of doing the same thing to babies. Like cut the babies genitals out and put then into a tube to wear inside your pants. While the baby screams, in screams of like of, you have never heard before. Or me either. Any women, girl, there to. Same thing or something else truly horrifying. In my case anyway.

Convicted sex offenders still, allowed to do sexual abused to me basically. Other things still. Children to of course. Sex, sex, sex. Violence, violence, violence, sexual violence, sexual violence, sexual violence. Domination and extreme domination (torture and murder)... Depending. Lots of stories in the pres sin the past of gangs taking over these places. Even youth group homes. Allowed to. They are just allowed to do this. Remember that. They are always allowed to. Jails and prisons now to. Taking over. That what they staff is. When you see some person in corrections. They are Yellowknifers to. Through and through.

I guess when this person did this or if I did. I was supposed to fantasize, that they never die. That cybernetics would bring them back to life. Whatever. That as long as I kept brutalizing the baby sexually long enough that the baby would learn to like it to. After I had cut the babies arms and legs off. Whatever. Genitals cut out, put in a tube to wear. Whatever. Perhaps you think these people are just a joke. Pretend grandmas and grandpas and such. Others to.

Lots of natives and others in northern Canada have fetal alcohol syndrome dysfunction F.A.S.D. they are born without morals. That part of there brain has been damaged or destroyed, to one degree or another. Lots of, almost crack babies are born to. Because of the mothers drinking, and or doing drugs, while pregnant. Staff here are all foreign devil and or freaks of nature. They are all freaks of nature. Freaks. Murderous monstrous freaks of nature. Lots of others to.

Can you even imagine, what type of person, tries to make someone like this? Like city hall staff. Others? Can you imagine what they are? This is dangerous for me to do. Even talk about. Police and others want me locked away forever. Shot. What's going to get done?

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Basically gangs have taken over womens centres to. News stories years ago in states fo gangs in schools. Gangs taken over youth group homes. Of gang members in prison and now of gang members being hired as corrections staff in prison and now hired as police officers. By taking over womens centres they have access to children. Not just any children, but the most vulnerable children in all of society. Soon gang members will be corrections officers and judges to. All others to in the criminal justice system.

Thanks to the American press, you are aware of this. It would still be a surprise if you were a Canadian and had to rely on the CBC. No stories that I am aware of of actually saying that womens centres have been taken over by the gangs of mostly women. Prostitutes and such. They gave our local women centre leader in the past the (order of Canada). I'm not joking, I'm serious.

When stories like this get reported in the press. Your government does not fix it up. It hides whatever just beneith the surface, out of sight.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

I want to be allowed to sleep. I want to be allowed to relax. I want to be allowed to study in peace. Etc. I don't want perverts around me. I don't want them touching me. I don't want them making comments about me. I don't want to here them. All the do, is cause trouble. Murders. I didn't let gang members, take over women centres, or youth groups homes, or other places they are, and may have taken over and or are allowed, to be there. I didn't put convicted sex offenders in gangs.

I suspect what was done to library to me, and may have greatly contributed to this families murder may start happening again to me here in Yellowknife again. This time where I am staying right now. At the Arnika Inn. I am dealing with extremely violent, mentally disturbed gang members. Including staff themselves. A paradise for them, to do what they wish to to me. Nuts.

Never listened to most of the recording.

I do not look forward to doing any of this. Hanving to confront extremely violent crazy people, pretending to be normal. Basically axe murders pretending to be normal. I was literally asleep in my room.

Staff doesn't ask Leeroy, there boy, what's going on.

Needs to be turned up loud.

Leeroys behaviour and others, is well thought out beforehand.

I can not hear the special effects they were using while banging around masturbating. just as I was woken up on recording. Well later on I do. I know what it was when I listened to recording.

So Leeroy acting extremely violent in recording. So I guess others, are also going to get extremely violent with me. I have almost been killed severe times.

1:37:04 Banging noises start. Sounds like light tapping. It's fairly loud. A staff member (gang member) seen where I keep the recorder sometimes, and talked about it, in the hallways, with others. Telling others here. So now, the noises and such, are made in different areas sometimes. Was sleeping for a while. Now almost completely awake.

47:00 Urgent pulsing tones, have started being played. Seems to go on for quite a while. For more than 10 minutes I think.

1:38:00 you can here some devil voice talking. Assuming law enforcement and or the military are not doing things to my computer right now. Or my own mind is. Same as. Doing this to kind of like keep a some stuck in your head, but this instead, for me. I guess you can say this is special effects.

1:38:20 Masturbation noises being made. Hard to hear.

1:39:30 Heatbeat like loud banging noise. Really loud to record that loudly. That is one thing that can be done to a person while sleeping to kill you. Do that enough and it controls your heat beat. Doing things to try to kill me I guess again. Along with sleep deprivation torture. That is the truth. Eventually you wake up with a racing heat beat, pounding in your chest. Maybe sweating to. You boys in blue. Who who. Talked about this, online to. Before.

1:39:37 Someone is talking and making masturbation noises like they are doing drum dancing to.

1:39:40 Someone says "George is a lardo" More loud banging a few seconds later.

1:39:50ish Dehydrated and me talking. I say "more pedophiles having fun". Some more banging noises and such.

1:40:07 Loud knocking on my door it sounds like and fast. Knock knock. Then more banging 10 to 15 seconds later.

1:41:57 Leeroy knocks on someones door and says "stupid" an a few seconds later "I need a couple of rolling papers". Then knocks on the door again.

1:42:12 Can hear somewhat of a heat beat banging noises. Special effect banging noises. Loud while I am in bed. Recorder much farther away so hard to hear. I cough up some spit in my mouth.

1:42:18 Leeroy says in the hallway "oh by the way, the first part, sounds asleep alot. Some young girl through the wall." I say "special sound effects man masturbation noises." Then we go Leeroy start going, back and forth at it. Staff shows up to. One of the staff who has more than one name to.

Talks about some young girl through the wall. Maybe torture sounds of some girl through the wall or whatever is going to start. Just like it was at the city-hall library. Being tortured brutally. I'm going to find out anyway. Might get to put some of those types of recordings online. They are violent, mentally disturbed crazies with F.A.S.D. Have no morals, what-so-ever. That part of there brains has been destroyed by drug and or alcohol use, by the mother while pregnant. Also by there own drug and alcohol use to. To one degree or another, they have brain damage. So I will see. This might actually happen. Again. Here.

I goto msn.com at end and read some headlines at end of this recording. Just trying to get some sleep. I could put out several recording today alone of being woken up. Staff making nasty comments themselves over the past several days. Etc. How dare I say things back at them. Recordings of staff lying to my face about what gets done to me. Etc.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Since they are not being punished properly and have no morals. Rapid tapping to control your heart beat to. Eventually. Biorhythm. Months and months and months.Doing what was being done at the library to, at one point to me. Why not? Constant sounds of torture, extreme sexual abuse torture, of someone you know. Months and months, and months, and months.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Double post but I think it's important. Especially lower down.

Well sometimes I get mixed up with Eric and someone else s name. They have called each other different names, switched name. Anyway I one I called Eric recently like in video posted up a little higher her. Well I had some stuff to say to him. Told him after he made a fist at me "I'll kick his ass". confronting him. Well not Eric but another one. They both do things to me. Well I remember now, he's not Eric. Still made a fist. He has done lots of me. Gotten lots of people to do lots to me. Another sick, disgusting sex freak like Eric. So disgusting you can not even remember what they say. you can not even think it. I can say anything, to just about anyone here, for any reason, and it would be justified. same with staff to. Not 1% of what they have done to me. Staff making comments again today to harass me. Out there punching the walls and such now, and now lots of banging noises again. Don;t want to have to do this stuff. Or be around, sick in the head convicted sex offenders, and there criminal friends.

Feb 18 2022 Evening. So Eric came around. I called him out. So what's going to happen now because he did nothing to me. Is the gang members are going to start teasing him and making jokes at him. Then he's going to get violent and or threatening with them. That's how it works. As crazy as it sound. He's going to get raging violent with them in return. Infighting. That is what happens.

-----------------------------------------------

So Frank out in the hallway drunk again. Making his comments of harassment at me. Of courts John Snowgeese is with him. The creepy sex offender that is just starting to fantasize he is going to sexually assault babies makes a comment to. At the end. Claiming I am being to noisy. Had there little strategy meeting staff yesterday.

So this guy from 202 just walked by my door, as I write this, creepy moaning. Feb 18 2022 9:18PM. So when you are dealing with someone as mentally disturbed as him. Well I am curious to see if he can control himself. Especially as he gets more and more drunk. When he keeps up masturbating in various ways, well that's a really bad sign with someone like him. I knew nothing about the man who was in Yellowknife I believe and left here and ended up killing a mother and toddler in Alberta. This guy I am aware of now. Worst than the other guy who never did anything to me that I remember anyway. Even if I don't get him recorded I'm going to talk about him. He seems to have no morals what so ever like a person with F.A.S.D. (brain damage). Sex offenders are more likely to re-offend when they drink and or do drugs.

People here want the man in 203 hooked on hard drugs. Want him doing sexual crimes. Even if just giving advice. From someone who is a convicted sex offend and has does stuff and fantasizes and thinks about that kind of thing, With people like Eric getting to fantasize even more and think about such things even more. Not only Eric to. With what all staff does and allows to. Womens centre staff. At least people will know anyway. He hasn't stopped verbally masturbating, and such (encouraged while drunk to fantasize), so he is still raging. Can't be trusted. A really bad combination of circumstances. I never knew before. This time I do. Different but the same. Making a violent sexual predator, crazy person, even more nuts. I mean nuts. Murderous nuts. Like you can hear in this video it's just funny to Eric. Funny to others to. It really is fun, and funny to them. I don't think you understand. It's, this is, fun to them. Domination, etc. Psychopaths. Psychopaths with F.A.S.D. and such. Basically the worst of the worst. That still appear to be sane, in some ways.

Well what's going on with him and others. Using drugs (alcohol is a powerful drug) to control a dangerous sex offender, to manipulate him. Get him hooked of hard drugs to eventually. Make him more and more violent nuts, as he looses his reality, and a new one is formed for him. Surrounded by people, who will encourage him, to get worst and worst, mentally speaking. Getting away with doing things to with them, to make it seem all right to him. With people who will do anything for drugs, and enjoy controlling an dominating people, for fun (practice, new techniques, etc) to. In a extremely controlled environment. With no ordinary people around basically. Who would freak out.

What the gang members seem to do is get new people. Some anyway to do serious crimes for them. Then rat them out to the R.C.M.P. if necessary. Whatever takes to get them, to do stuff for them. Like crimes. A already criminal Patsy, fall guy. Don't care about the consequences. No morals at all. Just another crazy street person gang member right? As the press portrays them, as government workers portray them in press conferences (to simplified). Half truths.

The raging they are allowed to do to me. Helps them to pretend to be normal. The raging they are allowed to do to anyone, anywhere, these types, helps them to pretend to be normal. This also trains and teaches them to be abusive to anyone they can be abusive to. Career criminals are also people whom do crimes of opportunity. Sex crimes to. When they get older (can't preform) as stated by experts in documentaries, sometimes they get extremely sexually physically violent. Violent involving sex. Severe violence involving sex. Murder involving sex.

As I wrote this. Feb 18 2022 10:43PM The man in room 203 I am talking about is saying like "fuck off". Well him and others I am also talking about. A few minutes later. Some other man just showed up and went into room 203. Maybe it was 202 man sex offender a minute ago or so.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Again another double post. But I think it's important.

Feb 20 2022. So kept up again last night (till 5AM ish) by person in room 203, and the person in room 205, Martha apparently. The guy in room 203 has a new name now. A staff member called him Ralph yesterday. So he has two names now John and Ralph. I call him (the wanna be baby rapist) because that's what he is. That would stop him from being noisy for several hours at first. You know 2 days ago like. Already with him now it only makes him quite for several minutes. Already not caring, and seems to be not getting extra booze now. He's too nuts to be getting any booze at all in this alcohol intake program for them. His good buddy from room 202 is starting to rejoin with him to. Again they seem to put some of the worst of the worst around me, to harass me.

They get like that not caring what you say about them. They just start to rage again. Usually take weeks or longer maybe a month or two depending upon whom and what it is. They forget because they don't care. Guy from room 202 out in hallway again being noisy and bothersome to harass me. Making comments again. They do stuff together. The people from room 202, 203, 205. Prostitutes are super dangerous too. Another person with no morals what so ever. Especially when it involves sexual activities with anyone. Will prostitute there own children out. Again prostitutes have several (all of them do) substance abuse \issues. Are murderous junkies, basically. Heavily involved in sexual activities. Think that is fine no matter whom you are or your age.

Some psychopaths just can't have any booze or drugs at all. Should be locked away and heavily medicated. Basically it is always dangerous to give sex offenders booze or drugs or to let them do booze or drugs. Except for maybe weed which turns people into a couch potato basically. You get stoned enough on weed, you don't want to even move. There brains are not the same though. It might affect some of them differently.

It's dangerous to let sex offenders use booze or drugs. It makes them more likely to become a repeat offender. What happens when they do end up going into a corrections facility again? Then get dumped wherever out onto the streets? Well sometimes stuff like what happened to this mother and toddler (baby). Other similar things happen to where the victim doesn't talk about it (sexual assault), and or become you know, one of the missing, that law enforcement tells families, not to worry about. Probably just ran away. Show back up, years later, from being on the streets, and now, in some cases anyway. There family, wants nothing to do with them anymore. One of the 10s of 1000s in the US anyway, that go missing every year. That's the type of stuff, they do to people also. Gang member drug dealers and there friends.

There are pills doctors can give these people where they would have a hard time picking up a spoon. They put these people around me because they already know about them. In some ways that makes them even worst. Using some violent nut job to do stuff for them. some end up going to corrections facilities some where else and then go back out doing what they do. They want to at least. Right back at using drugs and booze. All the got is time to fantasize to. Years, decades. All of them.
-----------------------
Feb 20 2022 5:57PM So man in room 203 was out in hallway and Ralph Lafferdey was being loud while he did this about 1/2 hour ago I guess. He asked man from room 202 for a smoke. What really happened, is he game him more booze to drink, to cause trouble. So now the man in room 203 is drunken mumbling, nasty comments at me. Ralph got caught last night, or the night before again, having people drinking in his room (supplying extra booze). Higher up Lafferdey gang member. Again the man from 202 is going in with the man from 202 moaning and masturbating as he just walked by again. Like some creepy sex offender stalker, outside your door. That is what he is learning to do to people. Being taught by the gangs to do. Another convicted sex offender, teaming up with the man again, who want to rape babies in room 203.

Frank the native man. Is also drunk again today. Probably another convicted sex offender to. then sometimes a child or adult gets sexually assaulted around here. Then you have the medical community and school staff to that wants you dealing with them for years if possible. Not just the womens centre staff either. With there offered (help). Tell you you need to come back for more treatments basically (counselling). They all take there pound of flesh, in there own ways.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Have boot bootleggers and drug dealers staying here. All they do is cause trouble. Fun for them. Raging masturbation, domination, sex, violence, sexual violence. It's all part of them. Got the one, you got all.

F.A.S.D. convicted sex offender, psychopaths, with serious drug addicts in criminal gangs as organized crime groups.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
With all the things I have recorded and talked about, in various posts. When you here them hitting things and making banging noises. You are witnessing people with severe mental disorders and violent and mostly convicted sex offenders to. Being taught by staff. (Nuts to). To use physical violence, with all there frustrations and sexual frustrations and angers. Teacher them, to punch hard to, and or use a weapon. Letting them be inappropriately intensely emotional to, combined with rage, and verbal violence, and physical violence.

They even kill each other sometimes, or try to (stabbings). Screech at each other routinely, and when out on the streets, intimidate and get violent, with each other, on a regular and routine basis. I still get threats of vilence all the time and implied threats of violence. This with convicted sex offenders to. Let to, get drunk on purpose by staff, and or stoned with illegal drugs to. Not just enough booze, here at Arnika Inn, to keep the shakes away. But get them drunk, on a regular and routine basis. Then they act up even more. Being trained, to be more violent, in various ways. Years and years and years of this. Habit formation, with violent, mentally disturbed people, including convicted sex offenders.

As a regular person around them, you have no choice, but to do the same back at them. They see normal human behaviours, as weakness. Allowed to be worst, and get even worst. A thing done on purpose.

Actual government over-site, in such places, with such peoples, including staff, is for all intend and purpose, nil. Or to make things even worst for the general public at large. bacuase that is what happens. Besides are the P.R. said.

So the guy in room 203, who was being trained, to want to have sex with babies. Drinking / drugs, combined with Eric, wanting to hear, all his fantasizes, over and over again (repetition). So they become more elaborate, and in-bed-ed, in his thinking processes. Well Eric, has been back several times, since then. Drinking in the room with him. Knocked on my door, 2 or 3 days ago, to let me see, he was going intro his room. (rubbing it in my face, trying to frustrate). Stopped calling staff, about drinking and such going on in his room. They do nothing basically. Not stopping. Same with being woken up, several times, when I try to sleep still.

There rage, is also fun to them, as long as they fell safe (loved and protected by the R.C.M.P. and the courts, and the press). Not me though. All there emotions are madness, basically. Nuts is nuts in all basically. Crying then raging. Happy then raging. Mad and then raging. Happy is raging. Staff, people exactly like (career criminals) them, at best thinks this is OK behaviours.

So March 19 2022. Some old man showed up today here. Talking to one of the people here. A drug deal going down basically or related to criminal activities (visit). Staff member call the RCMP on him. Told him it was a drug deal to afterwards. Expected things to get even worst for me and it has today. Earning there drugs by further harassing me. A staff member here talking to one of the troublemakers here ask him "how do you like boot-camp?" laughing. Mr Library. When all that stuff was done to me at the local city hall library with this guy who killed this mother and toddler being there at the same time. A already convicted sex offender. Just like the guy in room 203 now with all that's going on. Another one who was in training. Literally and still is. Toned down somewhat with him verbalizing his sexual fantasizes, involving sex with babies. I know nothing about the previous man who was in Yellowknife listening to what was being done to me and he loved it himself. I really sure it was him. He was in Edmonton anyway. And that's one flight away from Yellowknife. A major route from here too.

My library. Well you see they like tagging there (art work). They just got to let you know it's them by showing up and such. Just like Eric 2 or 3 days ago.

As I write this the guy in 203 is masturbating. Banging around masturbating on purpose. Sometimes he does it and lots of times, because he gets angry. A already convicted sex offender or should be being taught to use violence with his masturbation and raging. If I was banging around groups of people including staff here would be saying I am masturbating. Hours and hours every day doping this for years to. They make the evilness they do part of there jobs. Just like the R.C.M.P. and the courts, and the press does too. Your government too.

So I talked about what happened with the guy at library who was here I pretty certain and killed this family basically. So gang members here figured out a new way to train a new person to do the same thing. Full-time R.C.M.P. rats and such. That is what happened. I just stopped it fast, as it was being done then, by talking about it publicly. Just been toned down. I keep saying to all that come around (the baby killers are mad, the baby killers are still mad, the baby killers are even madder). Etc There madness, is there insanity. All there emotions are there insanity. Even there fun, is ranging madness at me.

Just because Eric was doing this doesn't mean her figured that out. Eric + staff implemented.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
For next post. Because they are experience RCMP rats they becomes experts at manipulation with drugs alcohol to. Already convicted sex offenders. So of course they re-offend sometimes. It's fun you see. (Baby killers and baby killer trainers, now that to). RCMP, press, courts, still love them to. Lets not forget government workers to. Love there career security to.

Remember all kinds of horrors, come out of Yellowknife. For you to.

White male to. So the press, can show his face to. Whit males. Everyones' favourite tool too.

Just one more thing. Being perfected, on me too. For all of you to. Once perfected. Well your children. Babies to.

Don't forget to yawn to. To you. As more time passes. Things will get, worst and worst. Next year, it will be even worst. Still in a isolate environment, surrounded by monsters basically. Always that way for me.
-------------------------
So if you can convince someone to kill and to kill babies or toddlers. You can convince then to do anything. Normal murder. They do that all the time, to people around here in Yellowknife. Using booze and drugs and acting around them to create delusional worlds for them to live in. Mentioned several times people proclaiming loudly (I own this town) even though they can not afford to but a slice of pizza from me or themselves. Delusional thinking. Get them to do some crime or crimes and then there gone. Experts at it, and want to become even better experts and manipulating people. More fun for them you see. More drugs, more violence. Etc.

Psychopath enjoy, love, and I mean love, dominating people, any way they can. Fun you see and it gets them more of what they want. Like hard drugs, getting people into prostitution. Got to go through prostitution training first though. Get a wider selection then. Like younger people. Kind of like when you see or heard of people stop going to school and partying and such. A fantasy world, get created, for them to live in. With serious consequences for there lives. But much worst. Booze, drugs, fun, sex, violence. Forms of fun and violence. These people whom do this to others, are drug and booze sponges basically. Hurt and harm people. Can be other types to. Career security. They don't want to pay or can not pay for there booze and drugs so they want you to, any way possible. Or should not have a job let alone career.

So when the gangs do this to already convicted pedophiles. It's a slam dunk investigation for the R.C.M.P. So the R.C.M.P. and the gangs, get to pat each other on the back. A job well done. Right? When you heard of a already convicted sex offender, doing something horrid.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
March 21 2022.
So this is Mr Joke Smile who works here. Super nasty. Pretending not to be right now. Lets gang members here be way out of control when he can.
This is a good example of how staff lets people here. In this case the guy in 203 who wants to rape babies when he gets drunk. They see ordinary human behaviour as weakness. A all ready convicted pedophile.

So 2 or 3 days ago. Mr. joker smile, at least pretended, he called the R.C.M.P. about someone showing up here. That came here before. A drug deal, went down I told him. It's all they care about beside what they say. So Mr smile replied by saying "that's enough of that". So I expected more trouble for myself and that's what happened. So The next mourning, like 4:00AM in the mourning. The white guy street thug pimp and admitted crack user come around banging on peoples doors pretending to be looking for someone. He was looking for crack as far as am concerned. Out of character for him. It's all they care about. He might even have had money to buy crack. Wants his crack. That's all that matters, when they don't have there crack rocks. They get crazy violent dangerous. Called staff and told that person on phone. Staff having there fun and games to. So this is a picture of Lou with the black jacket on sitting down. You can here his prostitute (wife) screaming at me as I take his picture. She was one of the people screaming at me outside my door and in the hallway for hours at a time several times a day. Until it's a habit, she has now. More so. At least the local know who he is then and her later.

So this is a picture of her. His prostitute on the left side. On the right side is a older and just as nasty prostitute. The women them is a staff member. Another nasty person.

So this is another nasty violence gang member here. Blaine I think is his name. Got him recorded in the past making various kinds of threats.

Well Mr Library again. When the stuff was being done to me at library to try to make me into someone who would want to rape woman, children and babies to death. Like to tag there work. Just (got to) show up. Mr Library. With the white tee shirt on. The person dresses up, like a construction worker, next to him, is another nasty gang member. Padding to. For when they get into fights.

So this guy is another nasty violent trouble maker. You see how they act when they are outside. Dressed in lots of padding again. My old man barely walk. R.C.M.P. judges, and others fall for it, all the time. With known gang members. RCMP ask like morons then with them. Pretending not to be a predator. Use to be documentaries about murderous psychopaths and sometime ones who kidnapped women talking about how they would act weak. Like pretend to have a broken leg or something and need a young women help. Then kidnap her. Then same thing except you get surrounded by gang members and government workers who all dogpile on you and your children. Seen super hot women dress up like street prostitutes for them. Not aware whom they are I guess. In the past. To destroy your lives, for there amusement, and career security. Courts to, after some full-time RCMP rat get you in trouble with the law on purpose. Constant bombardment like I go though except differently. Same results. Results based outcomes. More fun. More drugs, more career security. More just anger and rage, at you and yours. So this guy would be around me lots for a while there at dropin talking about how he is going to kill people all the time around me. Years ago now. Have to worry about them attacking you in groups and using weapons.

As I am writing this. I got to use the bathroom. Kim the staff member, knocks on my door. I call out I am in the bathroom. She says "sorry I knocked on the wrong door". I clean myself and go and open my door. She has already almost walked back to the staff area upstairs. quite far from my room. Pretending she's just not bothering me. They make harassment part of there job and career.

So this guy is just like Eric. He was one of the people at the homeless shelter drop in where you can go during the day. Him and a few others with Eric. Sometimes talking about the most disgusting and disturbing sex stuff. So disturbing and disgusting you can not even think it, as a normal person (and laugh about it). Another person who just (got to) show up. Showed up a couple of times when things lately were really horrific for me. These people would get man at me a few times at the local day shelter drop in all every single person in there who join in with them screaming at me and threatening me. All screaming and such at the same time. Happened a few times. So the guy in room 203 who wants to rape babies acts like this now. Same with other white guy, who use to be in room 202. He might be gone now.

So this is Mr pedophile lover. At the local extra foods store across from Harleys bar. Who I seen out in the hallways here several time at the Arnika Inn. Doing his particular thing for the gangs. In this video he is watching people, gang members and such. To make sure they harass me, threaten me, attack me, and then they get payed. Always happens in public. Someone watching to make sure they do whatever to me. Seen this 1000s of times, with various people.

So yesterday staff member went into room 203 and told guy again he has to leave. Like the 4th time now. He never does. I just said to my recorded it's just another scam and Eric started laughing in the room them.

So Kim in working here today and just (had to) do something to me. I figured as I said she would do more to bother me and she did. Same with Asian staff member serving me food today. Not very long.

The foreign devils, are Canadians 5th Column here to. Where you are to. Some.

March 21 2022. 1:00PM right now. Kim and it sound like Jason. Both staff members are mad right now at me. Got caught putting someone thought the start of, baby rapist training. Making comments about getting ride of me. Lots is going to start happening to me again. So out of control this is what they worry about. So little government oversight. Gang members in charge. Career criminals. Nuts.

So later today. The same day I made this post. I was right about little Kim being out of control. Lots of screaming in the hallways to. With Kim to. Lots of raging masturbation rage.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
So I have some recordings, on this web site. Especially lately, of the convicted sex offenders, and other gang members, here banging around. I say (the baby killer is raging masturbation mad or the baby rapist is is raging masturbation mad). I'm not joking.

They were actually training the guy, in room 203, to want to rape babies. (extreme psychopaths dominating, another extreme psychopath. Wanting to live it through him I guess. Fun you see). He gets drunk, and wants to rape babies, and Eric going in there, he was encouraging him, to talk about it, and get him, to build a more and more vivid, in his own mind, delusional fantasy. Through repetition and boredom. Has nothing else to think about, other that getting, more booze and drugs. So then Eric, and or someone else, would show up, and get him to verbalize his baby raping fantasizes, (that took) for more booze and or drugs. Whatever takes, was taking.

So staff (more gang members) was, is still, supplying him, with more booze through Eric and others. He would have to do things to me, and was starting to verbalize, that I was a baby to rape. Just started. Would have went on for years, if they could get away with it. Never stopped fully either, after I talked about this. I'm trying to put a stop it it fast. Extremely dangerous. That is what it is. Many of these people are convicted sex offenders, or should be. Doing booze daily, and drugs to, whenever they can. Already convicted sex offenders, officially, are much more likely, to become repeat sex offenders, when they have substance abuse problems. Let alone this type of stuff.

So there have been documentaries in the past about, violent sex offenders. These people are violent here. OK. So experts like police detectives, and doctors, and psychologists, who actually deal with them, murders, explained some things about them. They can get violent raging mad, when they can't perform sexual assault, like they want to. So they get so raging violent mad, they sometimes, beat the sexual assault victim to death. Not said, but even a younger person, who has serious drug and or alcohol abuse problems, can become sexually frustrated to, and also beat a sexual assault victim, or in more extreme cases, beat them to death. The victim my welcome death to of course. So the pain and suffering stops.

So when they are allowed to beat of things. They are being trained a new ingrained habit. To get physically violent when they get mad. These are not normal people. So what happens when they get raging mad at someone like a child when they want to sexually assault that person and is in the process of trying to? They are much more likely to get raging physically violent mad and cause great bodily harm and or death. Lots of experience banging on things, and hard to, lots. Years doing this.

The out of control they get with me, (training and habit now) means they are more likely, to be out of control, with someone else, they can be out of control with. Another ingrained habit, they have be encouraged to form, and did not hesitate to do so.

With the opportunity to do so. With career criminals, always looking for the opportunity to commit crimes. When older, gang members, like convicted sex offenders, get other gang members, and other criminals, to do crimes for them, and train them how to do so.

So when things were being done to me, by the gang members, and staff of the local City-hall to make me like someone who would have done the same thing to this family. Mother and toddler. All that person from Yellowknife did, was watch what was being done to me, and see, and hear, and fantasize. This time I know. Actually training him this time an don purpose. Made sure he knew to. Not a care. Both already convicted sex offender. Pedophiles I bet both. They might be moving him now to another room. So soon not in room 203 anymore. So he has a stroller now to, when outside sometimes. Or walking cane. Camouflage. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Might really have broken bones to. That does not matter. A highly experienced criminal now with other ways and means at there disposal, to come after you and yours.

Don't forget the R.C.M.P. and the courts, are still too stupid to understand.

If this does not make any sense to you. Why they would do such things. Well all psychopaths, really sick ones do is use people up and toss them away like garbage when done with them. All they do is use each other for there own purposes. Career security, drugs, booze, sexual pleasure, fun you see.

Maybe you have before knew something, or kind of do, and tried to explain that, but you could not. To be able to say something you have to think about it. So when you ask someone, to talk about something lots. They start thinking about whatever lots. Get better and better or worst and worst when it's crimes. A serious thing to do to a already convicted pedophile. Getting older and more and more, evil dementia to. Seems to be a dirty little trick psychologists use to make people who were traumatized to. Minors to. Re-live there trauma, over and over again, but having to talk about it to them. Bullied at school and outside school about it. At one time anyway. Some went catatonic to, of course, or lots came close to being catatonic, and easy pickings. Made them suicidal, or more so. How sad that must have been for there careers.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts