Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Blog

With so many questions surrounding the U.S. dollar and rising inflation, today King World News interviewed internationally followed John Williams of Shadowstats to get his take on the U.S. dollar, Fed and hyperinflation. When asked about the current fiscal crisis the United States faces Williams stated, "Well, very simply I have very little respect for a political system that goes to the brink each time the debt has to be raised. They have to raise the debt ceiling because the government already is obligated to spend the money beyond what it can raise in taxes. I would be very surprised if the US actually defaults.

What they are doing now is the type of thing that has happened a number of times before, although there seems to be more of a serious challenge this time around and risk of an outright default on the US debt. This would be disastrous for the financial system. Indeed it likely would trigger very heavy selling of the US dollar, which would accelerate the inflation process and move us towards the hyperinflation scenario."

John Williams continues:

"The actual deficit, including the increase in the unfunded liabilities for social security and medicare that we go through each year, have us looking at an annual deficit of four to five trillion dollars. So the small cut being proposed of four to five trillion dollars over ten years is not going to do much to bring the system into balance.

If you actually have a default in US Treasuries, you destroy the credibility of the dollar, you destroy the financial credibility of the US government. A lot of work has already been undertaken in that area in the last couple of years by the Federal Reserve and by the extremely irresponsible fiscal policies of both parties.

But an actual default takes you a quantum leap forward towards loss of credibility in the dollar and as I said before the general response to something like that would be heavy selling and dumping of dollar denominated assets such as US Treasuries. If you default, interest rates will go higher.

The economy is still in trouble. Whatever so-called recovery there was, was due largely to short-lived stimulus effects. We're going to see some major downside revisions in the next month or so to the GDP.

Going forward, all of the happy forecasts in the stability of the banking system or projected budget deficit levels, those are all based on assumptions of underlying economic growth. If the economy contracts, which I think it will think it will be doing, and in fact is doing, all those numbers get blown apart. We're still in the depths of the worst downturn since the Great Depression.

As activity begins to turn down again, you are going to see things get even worse, and the continued economic trouble is going to be very long and very deep. That puts the Fed in a circumstance where you virtually are assured of a quantitive easing three. That in turn will weaken the US dollar further.

We have borrowed short-term growth from the future through debt expansion. That's what Greenspan encouraged over the last couple of decades, and that was behind most of the economic growth seen in recent decades. It was not strong income growth, it was strong debt growth. Now we've seen a debt collapse....

"and the debt expansion is not there for the average American consumer.

So at the moment you don't have any way to get the economy going again, it's going to get worse. The Fed and the Federal government are faced with an untenable circumstance. They can't get the economy going and they are afraid of systemic collapse.

None of what you had following the Lehman crisis in 2008 has worked in terms of resolving the issues. You still have systemic solvency problems; you still have a very deep and protracted economic downturn. They did everything they could to prevent a systemic collapse in 2008. They'll do whatever they can to prevent a systemic collapse now, but that requires spending money, creating money. That's why you are going to see more easing by the Fed and the cost of that is inflation

When asked what King World News readers globally should be doing to protect themselves in this environment Williams had this to say, "One of the best bets I can give you over time is that the dollar is going to be much weaker than it is today, and you eventually are heading for a dollar collapse. It's just a matter of when someone very major moves to get out of the dollar, and we already are seeing signs of that happening.

I'm looking for the dollar to collapse in terms of its purchasing power. For people who live in a dollar-denominated world, they need to look at taking some action to preserve their wealth and assets. This primarily involves holding some physical gold and silver and getting some money outside of the dollar, perhaps outside of the United States.

Things can be difficult enough here with a real hyperinflation that you want to be prepared for disruptions to the system. Have a store of basic goods and supplies as you would for any natural disaster, only in this case we are looking at a man-made disaster."

© 2011 by King World News®. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. However, linking directly to the blog page is permitted and encouraged.

To subscribe to ShadowStats CLICK HERE.
Eric King
KingWorldNews.com
To return to BLOG click here.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
LOL,what a major crock of crapola this King commy is!I'm so sick of these liars who tell lies and half truths to the gullible people in this nation!
I'm an american who worked and paid taxes some of my life,my husband paid into the system all of his workign life.Yet all they talk about is SSI and seniors and military veterans who needs to give MORE.
Why does'nt this piece of work tell us about the welfare freeloaders who have never paid into anythign ,just took out what the rest of us paid.
Wheres these dems and reub polititionswho have the best care and retirements OUR MONEY CAN BUY?Plus what they get from their big business ponzi schemes.
Close the borders,stop bringing in third worlders who breed like wild rabbits and pull an Eisenhower and load up the barges with the criminals who came in illegally.Take tem down about 500 miles into mexico and unload their ass,se how fast they run back across the borders then.That will save us trillions right there.
They got in our streets flying their nations flags and insist on the suckers here speaking spanish.Demand free education,even college.
Think you can prepare and hide ,not going to happen,even if you live on top of Mt Everest you will pay to keep these voters happy or be thrown off your property.Prepare as I do,but don't forget your nation is being invaded.If you have children where will they live?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John Williams tells it the way it is. Eric King from King World News quotes him. Our country is in much serious trouble than the main stream media would have you believe. We don't just have a deficit of $1.6 trillion. We also have unfunded liabilities in the form of social security, medicare, pensions, and other things that total about $5.3 trillion. That means the real deficit is about $7 trillion. That has to be cut at the federal level. How that's done is another matter. Getting mad about it doesn't help. It's just another reminder of how we have to prep for the inevitable collapse of the country. And that collapse could be sooner than we think.

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
Control your own destiny. Get your hands on as much OP seed you can and grow your own. I pity those who have put their lives and futures in the hands of politians, media and those corporate bas+ards who control our government.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
John Williams tells it the way it is. Eric King from King World News quotes him. Our country is in much serious trouble than the main stream media would have you believe. We don't just have a deficit of $1.6 trillion. We also have unfunded liabilities in the form of social security, medicare, pensions, and other things that total about $5.3 trillion. That means the real deficit is about $7 trillion. That has to be cut at the federal level. How that's done is another matter. Getting mad about it doesn't help. It's just another reminder of how we have to prep for the inevitable collapse of the country. And that collapse could be sooner than we think.
Bill we are in this together,all of us.These mouthpieces don't care about us,they just throw us a story now and then they think we want to hear,make us think we have someone on our side.
When I go into my rants its never personal to yall,its just not understandign why more are not fed up enough with the feds to stop the the insanety.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Control your own destiny. Get your hands on as much OP seed you can and grow your own. I pity those who have put their lives and futures in the hands of politians, media and those corporate bas+ards who control our government.
Their tenicles reach around the world,not just us.What happens when they tax us all off our property?They are against private property.Read 'Agenda 21'.
Ever wonder why they are turning the middle east and africa over to the radicals? So far we have bombed Serbia,Croasia,Georgia,Iraq,Afganistan,Egypt,Libya and supplied the weapons to cripple other poor nations.Wheres russia,china,UN?Right their with us actually.Only my opinion as usual.

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
Dollar collapse is inevitable. Just a question of when.
SS wont matter if the dollar isnt worth anything.
Our liablities are way beyond what we could possibly pay, and everyone knows it. The system is designed to benefit the banking oligarchs.
If you really think about it, none of this impending collapse, or even if you assume there wont be a collapse just consider the situation were in, could only be the product of DIRECT ACTION.
Meaning THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASNT DESIGNED TO HAPPEN.
How did the situation get this bad? THEY WANTED IT TO. If you were in debt up to your eyeballs, and now are facing calamity, whos fault is it? You (the US gubt) are not physically impaired in any way, are not made up of a bunch of complete morons, so it leads to only one explanation. It was planned. What else could it be? An accident? Some slight miscalculation? Some outside force beyond our control? NO.
This is the true heart of the matter. We have all swallowed the lies for so long we cant see the truth anymore.

Now the real question is, who is 'They'? I cannot begin to contemplate, and I really dont want to. Its so far out of my hands that its not really worth it. Is it better to live in the 'Matrix' in blissful ignorance, or to know the truth and struggle to survive? Its kind of the situation were in.
To all preppers, hopefully it wont matter. Hopefully we'll all be ready.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Dollar collapse is inevitable. Just a question of when.
SS wont matter if the dollar isnt worth anything.
Our liablities are way beyond what we could possibly pay, and everyone knows it. The system is designed to benefit the banking oligarchs.
If you really think about it, none of this impending collapse, or even if you assume there wont be a collapse just consider the situation were in, could only be the product of DIRECT ACTION.
Meaning THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASNT DESIGNED TO HAPPEN.
How did the situation get this bad? THEY WANTED IT TO. If you were in debt up to your eyeballs, and now are facing calamity, whos fault is it? You (the US gubt) are not physically impaired in any way, are not made up of a bunch of complete morons, so it leads to only one explanation. It was planned. What else could it be? An accident? Some slight miscalculation? Some outside force beyond our control? NO.
This is the true heart of the matter. We have all swallowed the lies for so long we cant see the truth anymore.

Now the real question is, who is 'They'? I cannot begin to contemplate, and I really dont want to. Its so far out of my hands that its not really worth it. Is it better to live in the 'Matrix' in blissful ignorance, or to know the truth and struggle to survive? Its kind of the situation were in.
To all preppers, hopefully it wont matter. Hopefully we'll all be ready.
I agree.This plan has been in effect for many years,just the time was'nt right until now to enforce it.
This is why they refuse to stop spending on illegal wars,illegal invaders and keep bringing in more dependants when the nation is totally broke and in debt.
We also keep giving to other nations .
Far as blaming all of those who worked all their life,lived within their means[ few i admit ] then had an illness set them back,this is wrong.Bad things happen to some out of their control.
We have been planning as best we can.

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
"They" have to know it's going to happen. The big question is what are they going to do as a result? New US currency? Raid 401Ks? New global currency? Prehaps get as many countries (US, Greece, Portugal, Spain and others) lined up to all default at once and then try for a global currency? I believe they will keep it going as long as necessary until they (they being US they or global they) are ready to put in place their master plan.

It is unbelievable that they don't have a doomsday plan for this... the only real concern is how bad it ends up being for all of us.

OK, tin foil hat off now. ;)

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
"They" have to know it's going to happen. The big question is what are they going to do as a result? New US currency? Raid 401Ks? New global currency? Prehaps get as many countries (US, Greece, Portugal, Spain and others) lined up to all default at once and then try for a global currency? I believe they will keep it going as long as necessary until they (they being US they or global they) are ready to put in place their master plan.

It is unbelievable that they don't have a doomsday plan for this... the only real concern is how bad it ends up being for all of us.

OK, tin foil hat off now. ;)
I agree.What i don't agree with is america did'nt have to go down this road to destruction.We gave them power over us by not watching,losing our morals,values and being greedy.
All the worlds nations have their own cultures which they celebrate.We forgot who we were and became self loathing.Even the new immigrants still celebrate their cultures here,while americans feel quilty.
After raping,beating ,stabbing with nail spiked stick ,then bashing in her head with a piece ofr asphalt a 15yr.old girl the last words when the monster was put to death last week was"Viva Mexico"!This thug was fed ,sheltered and taken care of by American tax payers,had lived here since childhood.
Our kids are made to dislike themselves,their nation,culture,values and their ethnicity if white in public schools,fed half truths and lies by the union supported teachers.Our black kids are lied to and kept on race hustlers plantations where welfare and crime is the status quo.We two groups built this nation,we also tore it down or gave it away.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe that the coming economic collapse is designed to create a disaster big enough to create a one-world government. What concerns me the most is that I expect at least 95% of the people in America to die. Probably the same amount in Europe. We might be only a year or two away from the biggest disaster in the history of the planet and this disaster will be man-made. A number of people know that we prep. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for doing it. You try to tell people what's coming but they don't listen.

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
I've heard that as part of the theory also (that 95% of the population will die), thats part of the plan, but I find that hard to believe. If thats part of the conspiracy, then whos gonna feed the (insert shadowy group here) who are left over? If Gates, Buffet, Bush et. al. are part of it, how are they going to survive?

And Meer, my point was about the gubt, not individuals.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The people who are a part of the conspiracy are rich enough to prepare much better than you or I could. They might have 5 years worth of food for each person. They might own farmland. Have people to work the farm. Have a small army hired to protect them during the chaos.

It has to be a conspiracy. Sure, there has to be a lot of dumb people going along for the wrong reasons. But Obama and the Democrats in Congress are determined to spend as much as possible, raise taxes as high as possible to stunt economic growth, and spend us into default. They have to know the consequences of what they're doing. No sane people would do what they're doing if it wasn't deliberate.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I believe that the coming economic collapse is designed to create a disaster big enough to create a one-world government. What concerns me the most is that I expect at least 95% of the people in America to die. Probably the same amount in Europe. We might be only a year or two away from the biggest disaster in the history of the planet and this disaster will be man-made. A number of people know that we prep. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for doing it. You try to tell people what's coming but they don't listen.
You ever read about the Georgia Guidestones?Its on the radioliberty site.Very interesting read.
It tells about the population and how 90% have to go.John Lennons master 'Yoko Ono'visits it.Nobody knows who the man was who ordred this huge solid granite carving.
If they decide 95% of us need to do them a favor and drop dead,they will still have millions of slaves left.Theres what about 8billion people on earth now?And every second another 100,000 M&Ms are born.:dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I've heard that as part of the theory also (that 95% of the population will die), thats part of the plan, but I find that hard to believe. If thats part of the conspiracy, then whos gonna feed the (insert shadowy group here) who are left over? If Gates, Buffet, Bush et. al. are part of it, how are they going to survive?

And Meer, my point was about the gubt, not individuals.
OK,
:beercheer:

And it sure does make my work even harder knowing its for nothing!:confused:.
After not doing so much since the knee went out last couple days i really went at it.Every muscle is in pain and the Icy Hot only helps so much.To think I am doing this for the masters only makes it hurt worse.
I can just see the camps now,my death row cell will be full of loud mouth non english speaking illegals. :eek:No Julio iglesus'spl' who I love to hear sing.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
The people who are a part of the conspiracy are rich enough to prepare much better than you or I could. They might have 5 years worth of food for each person. They might own farmland. Have people to work the farm. Have a small army hired to protect them during the chaos.

It has to be a conspiracy. Sure, there has to be a lot of dumb people going along for the wrong reasons. But Obama and the Democrats in Congress are determined to spend as much as possible, raise taxes as high as possible to stunt economic growth, and spend us into default. They have to know the consequences of what they're doing. No sane people would do what they're doing if it wasn't deliberate.
To paraphrase a rino"You Betcha'!:p.
They don't even care that we know!:(. They are buying up places all over the world [I hope they fight each other over the spoils] bush just bought up about one million acres in Brazil,'.I hear it has large aquifer under most of it'maybe some of that 2 trillion they lost'.
Ted Turner the other one that wants us dead owns the other Ogallala Aquifer where his buffalo roam .
Whats 95% of 8 billion people?40 million?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I agree Bills..there isn't that much incompetence in the world...why would it all be bottled up in the 535 idiot club??
It's definitely deliberate. Part of the end game.
Or those 26 lobbyists per idiot have funds we can only imagine about??:gaah:

·
Woodchuck
3,347 Posts
It is not that some will not listen, they have their own plans. I was talking to a guy at work this morning, he is the mail room person. His plan is to do nothing. He figures when it comes down to it they are as good as dead so why worry and go with the flow. He has no plans except to be shipped off and dealt with as they see fit. He and his wife do have short term supplies, like for a storm, power outage or whatever but no plans for long term. Guess he has been well trained!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
It is not that some will not listen, they have their own plans. I was talking to a guy at work this morning, he is the mail room person. His plan is to do nothing. He figures when it comes down to it they are as good as dead so why worry and go with the flow. He has no plans except to be shipped off and dealt with as they see fit. He and his wife do have short term supplies, like for a storm, power outage or whatever but no plans for long term. Guess he has been well trained!
You know what? I am totally fine with that. I hope that 90% of the sheeple feel that way; it will make survival that much easier for those of us who DO want to live.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
..I think there are alot of reasons why most folks dont want to listen.
...more and more culturally people live in a world of:

...disconnect- from being mindfull of themselves, communities, country world

how can one know what they really want when they are so busy being who folks Expect them to be,( the mom, dad, worker, boss, etc) OR being the person they Have to be n not ever really giving themselves a chance to know what they really want and getting themselves stuck into debt, marriages, children, jobs that suck but pay for the all of it (bairly) and end up being too busy and unhappy to invest the energy into becommng the human they really wanted or needed to be...
Without mindfullness the daily grind alot of folks find themselves mired in can lead to alot of misery, denial, apathy, etc
Not to say this is everyones case...I just tend to see alot of unhappy, broken, poor but generally hardworking ( except for the social leeches and dirtbags) who find it to ?? painful ...to reinvent and invest in their futures by paying attention and just go with the flow like sheep...baaah...untill shtf and poof...wtf just happened..damb...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts