MOLLE prices!

Discussion in 'Equipment & Survival Kits' started by OldCootHillbilly, Sep 13, 2010.

1. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Wow!:eek: Was lookin at the MOLLE packs an stuff, man is that stuff expensive! I can trick out a alice system fer lots less then that an I think have a decent set up. Yeah, ya ain't got all the attachment points a the MOLLE gear, but I can sure adapt fer that kind a money!

Need ta have the boy ship one home ta me!

Geez, I had no idear they was that much money.

2. nj_m715

nj_m715 www.veggear.blogspot.com

Check out your local drmo/ Gov liquidation for the good prices. You might have to buy it in bulk, nut you can always sell/trade it to recover your investment. All of the army/navy ranger joe stores have prices. You can check ebay too. There are guys make a living reselling drmo goods.

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Tell me about it, just picked up these two Molle USMC combat lifesaver kits. The smaller one Squad Kit (CCRK) and the taller one... NAR-4 Just the bag alone... NAR 4 set me back a bunch.

Attached Files:

4. rflood

rflood Well-Known Member

I picked up 2 MOLLE backpacks with frames, main pack and the sleeping compartment a few months ago for a total of $100 including shipping off a guy on eBay. Local Army\Navy wanted $100+ for just one!

5. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

I got two alice packs at the local surplus store for 15$.one catch,no straps,no frames.I built a frame easy enough out of some scrap aluminum tubing from an old tent,but I still need straps.