Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I have been reviewing this site for some time and find it very comprehensive with all the usefull information and knowledge that each of you contribute. I have asked to become a vendor so that in some way, I may share with you some great pricing on surplus items that you may need. I am a small independent business man that tries to deal honestly and professionally with all my clients to build a trusting relationship. Having said all that, I would like to offer members some special pricing on some items that may be essential to ones preparedness.

I have some new modular sleeping systems that are genuine US military issue. The system is comprised of 4 pieces which include a water proof Gortex Bivy in woodland camo, a green patrol bag for temps over 30 degrees, a black intermediate bag for colder temps. and finally a 9 strap compression bag. When all bags are used in conjuction with each other, the US Military rates the system to -40 degrees. The bivy can act as your tent to assist in lighter travel. Use the bags independent or together to meet your climate.

These bags are in new condition for $140 for the first 5 customers. The normal price is $149.

Send me a PM if your interested with your zipcode for shipping prices.

·
Registered
207 Posts
LOVE this system. Loved it (almost) as much as the old mummy bags. Wish I could buy another now. Other's have recommended this seller (bczoom), and I can attest to the product from feild experience.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one in stock at the moment but about 20 more coming in next week. Let me know what your interested in.
thanks.

tony

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased a lightly used set of this sleep system from this seller and I am very happy with it. ... A good buy and a good seller to deal with.

This is a very warm and sturdy system and even though I have not had the opportunity to test it out yet in extreme conditions, I have enough experience with camping in extreme conditions to feel confident that it will work well in very cold and even wet conditions. The Gore Tex bivy sack is excellent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts