Modular Sleeping Systems $125 to $149

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Victor23, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

Hello to all. I have been reviewing this site for some time and find it very comprehensive with all the usefull information and knowledge that each of you contribute. I have asked to become a vendor so that in some way, I may share with you some great pricing on surplus items that you may need. I am a small independent business man that tries to deal honestly and professionally with all my clients to build a trusting relationship. Having said all that, I would like to offer members some special pricing on some items that may be essential to ones preparedness.

I have some new modular sleeping systems that are genuine US military issue. The system is comprised of 4 pieces which include a water proof Gortex Bivy in woodland camo, a green patrol bag for temps over 30 degrees, a black intermediate bag for colder temps. and finally a 9 strap compression bag. When all bags are used in conjuction with each other, the US Military rates the system to -40 degrees. The bivy can act as your tent to assist in lighter travel. Use the bags independent or together to meet your climate.

These bags are in new condition for $140 for the first 5 customers. The normal price is $149.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Send me a PM if your interested with your zipcode for shipping prices.

2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

I bought this package from this seller. Definitely quality goods and a great guy to deal with.

3. HELIXX

HELIXX Well-Known Member

How many do you have left?

4. MrSfstk8d

MrSfstk8d Well-Known Member

LOVE this system. Loved it (almost) as much as the old mummy bags. Wish I could buy another now. Other's have recommended this seller (bczoom), and I can attest to the product from feild experience.

5. Victor23

I have one in stock at the moment but about 20 more coming in next week. Let me know what your interested in.
    thanks.

tony

6. Victor23

New shipment of sleeping bags is now in stock.

7. Lowdown3

Lowdown3 Active Member

You won't go wrong with this sleep system. And the price for a near new system is GREAT!! :beercheer:

8. Lonewolf75

Lonewolf75 New Member

Can you ship these items to Australia and at what price please

9. Victor23

10. Shane

Shane Member

I purchased a lightly used set of this sleep system from this seller and I am very happy with it. ... A good buy and a good seller to deal with.

This is a very warm and sturdy system and even though I have not had the opportunity to test it out yet in extreme conditions, I have enough experience with camping in extreme conditions to feel confident that it will work well in very cold and even wet conditions. The Gore Tex bivy sack is excellent.

11. Victor23