Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this video and then check out the websites statisitcs and see what kind of military we have.

Where are all those anti war protesters now? Oh thats right they are in our streets callign for war on white Americans.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just another example of everything being trickory or deciet by these people.

What brought this to my mind was another 4 Americans were killed in Afganstan this week. And even worse the libs insulted the family of one of the fallen on the plane to pick up their son. :surrender: video below of family booed on plane.

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
What is your point and your topic?

The first video is about combat actions in a war zone where civilians are part of the enemy assets, the second about a gold star parent.

The link for demographics was the recent election. Are you cyberbabbling?

·
I sold my soul to the internet
2,121 Posts
The race war thing is tired, Hispanics can just wait ten years & out number us & vote whites into mexico. That is only if they want us out.
I have always thought the race thing was a big deal about nothing, few if any people of a "pure race" are left in USA. That number is getting smaller every day, so a race war is a waste of time, even if you could get all of one race to think alike, then act on that thinking.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is your point and your topic?

The first video is about combat actions in a war zone where civilians are part of the enemy assets, the second about a gold star parent.

The link for demographics was the recent election. Are you cyberbabbling?
My point is that the lies and half truths are increasign against the conservative white male. Obama in the first video '[ did you watch the first video?' suggest that most of our military is minority as he calls for more divisions. Noti to take away fro mthe small number of minority that have served with honor just exposing the liar who hates this nation and doing all he can to destroy it.

I just put up a site that proves most of the fighting and dying is done by young white males as it has been for past 70 years yet the minority poipulation has grown while the hwite population has decreased.

You understand now? :dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The race war thing is tired, Hispanics can just wait ten years & out number us & vote whites into mexico. That is only if they want us out.
I have always thought the race thing was a big deal about nothing, few if any people of a "pure race" are left in USA. That number is getting smaller every day, so a race war is a waste of time, even if you could get all of one race to think alike, then act on that thinking.
I just edited my reply, no sense in explaining anythign to anyone. I'm just waiting for God now a days anyway. Maybe i'll ak him why he made us different and why he made nations. Until then yall figure it out for me because I can't.

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
Okay, but the video was a poor companion piece to your point, almost to the point of being irrelevant.

Your response to my post makes sense. Why didn't you say that in your first post?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, but the video was a poor companion piece to your point, almost to the point of being irrelevant.

Your response to my post makes sense. Why didn't you say that in your first post?
I thought I did.:D I can bet you that you don't wan t:D em writign t:Dhis all out. See all the ewrrors in that last sentence? [ I have to continously edit and correct. So I assure you yall don't want me writing it all out.]

Point was the leaders and media are giving undue credit to some and insulting lies about others.
:wave:

·
Registered
768 Posts
My point is that the lies and half truths are increasign against the conservative white male. Obama in the first video '[ did you watch the first video?' suggest that most of our military is minority as he calls for more divisions. Noti to take away fro mthe small number of minority that have served with honor just exposing the liar who hates this nation and doing all he can to destroy it.

I just put up a site that proves most of the fighting and dying is done by young white males as it has been for past 70 years yet the minority poipulation has grown while the hwite population has decreased.

You understand now? :dunno:
You are basing all that off a short clip where the President is standing in front of a mix of uniformed Soldiers? Do you really think that any military installation is going to be a perfect demographic slice at any given time? I've seen units where more than a third of the enlisted are black - this is partially due to location of population and MOS. I've also seen units that are almost all completely white - again based on the fact that units such as a NG unit are going to be made up of primarily the surrounding population of the state and the socioeconomic make up of people joining the military. Glad you don't serve - A Soldiers merit is based upon his/her service, not the percentage of those in the military that share their skin color. I highly recommend you take a trip to the Fort Benning Infantry museum, or the National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredericksburg, TX. If you can go there and focus on race above sacrifice, then you lack the basics of a decent human being.

I've been there done that and guess what. It's one team, one fight. As Crabapple said the race issue is tired. get over it.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
There are legitimate concerns over the racial and gender components of the US military. Women shouldn't be in combat units. When captured they would be raped and tortured. It would be broadcast to the other prisoners to destroy morale. The Israelis found out that having men and women in the same unit meant that soldiers were more concerned with the safety of their boyfriend or girlfriend than they were the success of the mission.

You have to wonder where some of those people are coming from. People coming from the ghetto are much more likely to bring that behavior into the military. You also have to wonder if blacks and Hispanics would be more likely to participate in gun confiscations in white neighborhoods if the federal government attempts that.

It's also worth noting that blacks and Hispanics on average don't value education the way whites do. Asians on average attain higher educational success than whites do but they're less likely to go into the military. Having educated soldiers who can be taught to perform complex tasks is an important factor in military success.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Women shouldn't be in combat units. When captured they would be raped and tortured.
What isn't well known, admitted, or broadcast, is that men are also raped. It is very common, all over the world. It is meant to demoralize them as well. Men who are held for long periods of time (months, years) are especially likely to be victims of this.

·
I sold my soul to the internet
2,121 Posts
What isn't well known, admitted, or broadcast, is that men are also raped. It is very common, all over the world. It is meant to demoralize them as well. Men who are held for long periods of time (months, years) are especially likely to be victims of this.
This true for all men, not just military in part of the world where Homosexual are kill for the same life style. But it is okay to demoralize the enemy in the name of their God.
POTUS Obama will be out of office in 60 or so days. We may not be any better off then, but it should not get any worse.****:dunno:

·
Banned
592 Posts
Female service members are raped at the military academies and on active duty by their fellow troops.. what's your point? do you think that if they stay out of the military they won't be raped? hey I have an idea.. we don't let rapist join the military and we kill all the enemy rapists.. hey the woman can help if they are in combat arms .. there all fixed

you are a civilian aren't you.. I can tell, everybody fights harder for their buddies in their unit, male or female, at some point fighting for your Buddies or your unit Is all you got to keep you going.

I always get a kick out of that particular argument it goes like this can't have women in combat arms because it is bad for unit cohesion, and beside that, the men fight harder to protect the women. I bet the women are fighting harder just to show off to the men.. last thing we want is a bunch of soldiers fighting harder for unauthorized reasons.

The only way these demographic changes can happen in an all volunteer force is for not enough white men, that are qualified, to step up and take the oath and keep the code.. there aren't any quotas. Maybe it is just that, proportionally, more women and minorities hear that " distant bugle".. military isn't for everybody and there isn't a draft.

High school grad, clean record, pass the PT test, score high enough on the ASVAB for the job you want. take Infantry for example.. physically tough job .. but smarts, well as long as you can maintain and fire half dozen different firearms , do user and organizational maintenance on a handful of different missiles operate at least 4 different communication devices and are computer literate drive everything from light vehicles to heavy equipment track and wheel , understand tactics advanced first aid , construction of field fortification s use camouflage and deception , land navigate and survive in every possible climate on earth and continue to function , are good at using robots and drones and can take initative when needed and make life and death decisions it should be a shoo -in easy peasey, no sweaty da, no wax build up uh uh uh and spitshine the new rough out boots yeah yeah HOOAH! hey so easy even girls can do it.

There are legitimate concerns over the racial and gender components of the US military. Women shouldn't be in combat units. When captured they would be raped and tortured. It would be broadcast to the other prisoners to destroy morale. The Israelis found out that having men and women in the same unit meant that soldiers were more concerned with the safety of their boyfriend or girlfriend than they were the success of the mission.

You have to wonder where some of those people are coming from. People coming from the ghetto are much more likely to bring that behavior into the military. You also have to wonder if blacks and Hispanics would be more likely to participate in gun confiscations in white neighborhoods if the federal government attempts that.

It's also worth noting that blacks and Hispanics on average don't value education the way whites do. Asians on average attain higher educational success than whites do but they're less likely to go into the military. Having educated soldiers who can be taught to perform complex tasks is an important factor in military success.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are basing all that off a short clip where the President is standing in front of a mix of uniformed Soldiers? Do you really think that any military installation is going to be a perfect demographic slice at any given time? I've seen units where more than a third of the enlisted are black - this is partially due to location of population and MOS. I've also seen units that are almost all completely white - again based on the fact that units such as a NG unit are going to be made up of primarily the surrounding population of the state and the socioeconomic make up of people joining the military. Glad you don't serve - A Soldiers merit is based upon his/her service, not the percentage of those in the military that share their skin color. I highly recommend you take a trip to the Fort Benning Infantry museum, or the National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredericksburg, TX. If you can go there and focus on race above sacrifice, then you lack the basics of a decent human being.

I've been there done that and guess what. It's one team, one fight. As Crabapple said the race issue is tired. get over it.
You and Obombs are the ones making a race issue out of it. Everytime the traitor is photographed with troops its majority minority.

And he has divided this nation with his hatred more than all the other presidents combined. IMO from his actions and words he feeds on killing white cops, inviting BLM and other hate groups to the Outhouse,etc,etc,etc.

Its called an AGENDA and if your too ' indecent ' to see that their is a race issue then your the racist not me.

I'm not a member of any hate group unlike most minoritys are now a days. No NAACP,SPLC,ADL,BLM,Black Panthers,Black Isrealites or Oprah Winbag who say all whites need to die.

If your a self loathing white person thats your problem not mine. I care for all humans including my own who happen to be under attack by many.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is so true. There has been an epidemic of male rape in the military since the clintons and obamas turned it over to the libs and fired most of the high ranking men who disagreed with the homosexual agendas.:surrender:

Now women are exposed to men in their barracks,showers and bunks. And men are court marshalled if they tell on their preditors. Some are too ashamed to tell.

A few weeks ago my great grandson [very blonde and blue eyed] was punnched in the face in the rest room at school by a black kid he didn't even know. Now they are attacking the kids in our schools with knockout evil.

But we are suppose to ignore all this and just go along to get along or be called hate names by haters.:mad:

·
Banned
592 Posts
You would have to be a civilian to believe some of the BS on here today geeze louise the post factual world is going to be hard to get used to.

Given the title of the thread "Military facts and statistics " Though I would post some.. nobody else seems to be

·
Banned
592 Posts
Asians don't go into the military like whites do... Do the Chinese realize that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

The 442nd Regimental Combat Team is an infantry regiment of the United States Army, part of the Army Reserve. The regiment was a fighting unit composed almost entirely of American soldiers of Japanese ancestry who fought in World War II. Most of the families of mainland Japanese Americans were confined to internment camps in the United States interior. Beginning in 1944, the regiment fought primarily in Europe during World War II,[2] in particular Italy, southern France, and Germany.
The 442nd Regiment was the most decorated unit for its size and length of service in the history of American warfare.[3] The 4,000 men who initially made up the unit in April 1943 had to be replaced nearly 2.5 times. In total, about 14,000 men served, earning 9,486 Purple Hearts. The unit was awarded eight Presidential Unit Citations (five earned in one month).[4]:201 Twenty-one of its members were awarded Medals of Honor.[2] Its motto was "Go for Broke".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Juan_Hill https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10th_Cavalry_Regiment_(United_States)

the 10th (Colored) Cavalry (the 10th was the only unit that assaulted both high points on the San Juan heights),

Trivia The Commander of the 10th was a guy named Pershing .. because the unit was a Black Unit he got the nickname of Black Jack Pershing later commanded the AEF in WW1

1 - 20 of 88 Posts