Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Merry Christmas, everyone!

And Happy New Year, along with wishes for a safe and prosperous 2011!

:D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
:gaah:I must be surrounded by sheeple!:gaah:You probably all went shopping on friday before black friday!:surrender: I will post my wishes on 12/25!:D.....that is if I remember!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:gaah:I must be surrounded by sheeple!:gaah:You probably all went shopping on friday before black friday!:surrender: I will post my wishes on 12/25!:D.....that is if I remember!:eek:
Sail, if I didn't post that yesterday I would have forgotten to do so later, now what were we talking about.:D

·
58 Posts
Thank you for wishing a Merry CHRISTmas. It is sad we live in a supposeably free country and now it is against the law to say Merry CHRISTmas because it will offend a Muslim. You can't put a nativity set up because it will offend a Muslim or sing a CHRISTmas song. What happen to free speech? I guess those days are over. Well I am going to wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year! And I will go as far as to say JESUS is LORD!!!!! MERRY CHRISTmas to all and for those who might be offend Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Christmas.....

JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME............

Very, Very MERRY CHRISTMAS.......

and a

BLESSED NEW YEAR (2011)

Remember our TROOPS who are serving in foreign countries that cannot be home with family and friends. GOD BLESS AMERICA!! :usaflag:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Merry Christmas to one and all, and thanks be to God for sending His Son to us. Happy Birthday, Jesus.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Merry Christmas! If it's stilll Christmas?:scratch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts