Merry Christmas...never too early

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by bunkerbob, Dec 19, 2009.

1. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to everyone at the forum from Bob

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! ~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836
    I hope that everyone will have a blessed holiday and new years, and here's to a better coming year for all.

2. Country Living

Country Living Supporting Member

That's nice BB. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

A special note for those of you in the northeast - if you're posting on this board we know you're prepared for the winter storm and the power outages. Just be careful out there.

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also Bob... and everyone else.

I was going to start a Christmas thread on Monday. Looks like you beat me to it. :rolleyes: :)

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Wishing one and all 'a very happy (and safe) holiday' ... :wave:

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Its a good-thing that you started it Bob .. there was no way that I would be able to start one on Christmas-day - this week is double-booked right from this morning for the next 8 days .... why do I do this to myself? :cry:

Merry Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

6. Lake Windsong

Lake Windsong Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!

:beercheer:

Here's to Christmas cheer!

Dave Barry, Christmas Shopping --
    In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukka' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukka!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!':p

7. UncleJoe

/l\
    l Funny Post :2thumb:
    l
    l

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  8. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

:beercheer:Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy, successful, prosperous new year to all my friends at PS. Here's to 2010!!

9. UncleJoe

Friends??? We're just waiting for you to get all set up so we can come and take all your preps. :D

10. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!

May all your wishes come true and good fortune shine on your path!

Greetz,

V.

11. TimB

TimB Member

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe over the holidays. :wave:

Tim